Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd

Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia10 reviews

High pay, but poor management

- fast paced , learnt a lot - high pay and benefits compared to local companies- China culture oriented, big boss says all- Redundant workload that serves minimal purpose

Friendly colleagues

Working as a quantity surveying intern was a good experience. All of the colleagues are friendly, half of them are from China, another half are locals.

No stress and friendly cultural

Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Work life balance - Provide opportunity to try new departmentAble to speak Mandarin will be a good advantage

Speeding fast work culture

Work with among biggest company may need you to learn fast and response fast, act fast. Daily task must deliver, hava to be team player, knowledge must have a lot especially construction, dealing with consultants every day, site inspection in adhoc time, have to manage your time, acvording to work load.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Healthcare

Fast learning at Forest city

need to be worked independently as a management in forest city with a very minor advise from superior, but a lot of professional course and training related to construction advise to improve our own.

Mega Property & Development Company

Vigorous development of township in Iskandar, Malaysia where opportunity given to stake holders. Lots of experience can be obtained along the period being employee.

Fun workplace and nice staff

Management pays salary on time and also arranging staff's accommodation efficiency. This job enables me to learn how to survive in a bad environment, such as entering a construction site, and how to overcome stress when faced with a large amount of work. The most difficult part is that it takes nearly 4 months to enter the site at the beginning of this job. The site environment is not very good, but we are glad to have the leadership to encourage us to face it positively. The most memorable thing is to have a group of good colleagues who share hardships..

Pros

free lunch and dinner, accommodation for outstation staff, healthcare, enviroment

Cons

Ot

Nice place for work

I learned the problem solving skills and the communication skills. The amount of internship student almost same as the permanent worker. The hardest part of the job is to solve every emergency problem.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

too far from town

Productive and fast pace environment to grow

Management always require us to go for training to improve our sales skills. It is a free training that is conducted after working hours. Despite of involving with sales task, i was also participated in every events or celebration held by the company.

Good position for freshy

It is good position for a freshy. No work hard and can enjoy it everyday. Have to attend customer and offer to drink to customer. The management a bit unstable and workplace culture is also warm.

Pros

Free lunches, mobile allowance

Cons

Accommodation far, different cultures and nationality make commucation a bit failed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?