Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd

Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd Management reviews

Malaysia10 reviews

Clear

No stress and friendly cultural

Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Work life balance - Provide opportunity to try new departmentAble to speak Mandarin will be a good advantage

Fast learning at Forest city

need to be worked independently as a management in forest city with a very minor advise from superior, but a lot of professional course and training related to construction advise to improve our own.

Fun workplace and nice staff

Management pays salary on time and also arranging staff's accommodation efficiency. This job enables me to learn how to survive in a bad environment, such as entering a construction site, and how to overcome stress when faced with a large amount of work. The most difficult part is that it takes nearly 4 months to enter the site at the beginning of this job. The site environment is not very good, but we are glad to have the leadership to encourage us to face it positively. The most memorable thing is to have a group of good colleagues who share hardships..

Pros

free lunch and dinner, accommodation for outstation staff, healthcare, enviroment

Cons

Ot

Productive and fast pace environment to grow

Management always require us to go for training to improve our sales skills. It is a free training that is conducted after working hours. Despite of involving with sales task, i was also participated in every events or celebration held by the company.

Good position for freshy

It is good position for a freshy. No work hard and can enjoy it everyday. Have to attend customer and offer to drink to customer. The management a bit unstable and workplace culture is also warm.

Pros

Free lunches, mobile allowance

Cons

Accommodation far, different cultures and nationality make commucation a bit failed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits