Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews

do your job wherever you stay.do your job at home .very flexible time.you can do your job anytime anywhere.more you do more you will get money.so fun and no stressful.
Doing sales and close with online customers. Flexible time. Happy working with other staff. You can push yourself unlimited. Can learn how to be a succesful sales person.
Coway is the good place for make money extra. But if u not suitable for facing customer,problem matter with customer,make selling point, handle problem payment with customer. You cannot do this work. This work, so tough.
It is a good company to work with if you want to have a good experience in doing sales. It have a competitive and collaborative environment. It really helps in improving communication skill as you have to deal with customers.
nice but not suitable for husband. stress went dont have sales. market become dark and dirty. alot of agent. not have basic salary. so quit hard to buy house or car
Coway has provided me an opportunity to work at my own pace with flexible time. Even during this MCO, Coway has given alot of compensations and perks for us to achieve our goals and target. The payout are attractive.
Request cody to have basic salary early month and sales commission to be pay on 20th. With EPF and Socso declaration every month. And also have salary increment every year and 13months salary. (Bonus)
People around coway is energetic. Can meet a lot of people. We can train ourself to communicate & have good relationship with people. Salary is flexible depend on sales.
I do love the job. The more you give, the more you will get back. In sales, you do you get. You don't, you don't get. Easy. Once you ready for next level, the right time will come. Like Manager, Senior Manager and last Level is General Manager.
I'm ok work with coway..but i want to try another experience...in coway, i hard to get a customer..that's because i want to start another work.. I can start immediately..can start urgently..
Everything in company is very good. Just me as a saleman cannot find more sales. There are maney people using coway that why is hard to find sales in places. Overall this company is okay.
good workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job. the best ever that i have working in coway malaysia. I get so friends that and good management working that place.
Pros
Cons
short break
-Fun & leisure working environment, good management, good collegues & high salary paid. -Good management, managers -Always have s fresh morning meeting
Pros
Working in group is better
Cons
Sales is undivided
Great job for new comer who love sales person. Very easy to closed costumer because we all need a clean water to drink and fresh air to have oksigen. So all you need is hard working.
The environment and works are less stressed as the staff are friendly and help each other. A lot of staff benefits are designed that still many other companies don't have in the current market. However, working at Coway means the process and managerial changes are so frequent happens here. If you are not a mandarin speaker then its little difficult to communicate and merge into the company as the majority of employees here are Mandarin or Cantonese speakers.
Very competitive and though work, i'm enjoy culture of work with friendly management,every monday we willing to meeting and after meeting they have to lunch together and bring food, the hardest part i need to do is need to punchtual all job before deathline
Got free training classes once in a week. the manager give talk and lecture. the environment was good where the members help each other to get upportunities of sale
Fun,tired,stress sometimes.work under hot sun,don’t have epf,insurance cover also don’t have.customer did not paid,our salary will be deducted.its not fair.
Act as customer service by providing a quality services for each product used by the customer through cleaning and exchange filter based on the period provided. Help customer if the product is having a problem and remind about the outstanding. Its a little bit stress because you need to be very competitive with others to achieve the target.
Productive and the organization encourage their staff to improve soft skill of their employee. One of the company that offers high salary and worth to be part of their staff.
I wanna be a good sales executive . And i want got a big salary just like i try my hard . Ok thats all. O wanna proof to everyone that i can . I can succes