Coway Malaysia
View all Coway Malaysia reviews

Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Review

Colleagues super nice

You need to think a way for your own initial starting salary but off course HR will convince a lower salary to start off. The main reason to recommend because they have good leader and they able to train you well for data analysis, budgeting and many more chance for you to transfer work role between department. Colleagues are funny people and good to be friend and always keep in touch. And TBH they have some own gang and a politic environment too But still, its recommended

Same roleSame location

Challenge-able Office and Task

From admin to senior managers, I learn a lot and improve unexpectedly. Finally I can setup excel formula by myself and use it to calculate performance index, commission and data analysis. Company always giving chance to all employees to provide their idea in company policy, group activities, gathering and etc. A great company to join but salary might not up to people expect.

Pros

Friendly, Challenge
Same location

Make money

U have to face it customer houseI've learned about customer servicesWe have to push to do a sales min. 3 salesCulture at my place is ok. Hardest is about sales.

Pros

Flexible time working
Same location

Sales & marketing

Doing sales and close with online customers. Flexible time. Happy working with other staff. You can push yourself unlimited. Can learn how to be a succesful sales person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Coway Malaysia
  • Colleagues super nice
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?