Coway Malaysia
View all Coway Malaysia reviews

Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Review

Everything in company is very good. Just me as a saleman cannot find more sales. There are maney people using coway that why is hard to find sales in places. Overall this company is okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

good workplace and productive place

- nice workplace -i learn how to cooperate each other while working and i learn how to be a good leader - need to make a right decision when we need to make decision - normal and harmony at workplace - checking each part of car before distribute - can working overtime as much as i want
Same role

Productive and fun with very helpful co-worker

working as Health Planner were fun because i have met a lot of people as client and quite challenging when meeting with difficult person to convince them to buy the product. But I tried my best to it and most of them agree to doing business with me and most of it their happiness and willingness to buy comfort for the sake of their family.

Pros

More effort, more salary, self ork time

Cons

minimum effort, minimum salary
Same location

good alternative to generate income

the working day is so flexible. only required 3 days of working in a week which monday, wednesday and friday. it is suitable for who like the flexible time working hours. the enjoyable part are we are able to travel. if we perform in sales we will get the chance to go travel. and also coway s the one platform to generate money if you are strong enough at sales. the hardest part is when we cant get the sales, we will not get enough money because the salary is depends on the commision of sales.

Pros

flexible working hours, good quality work balance

Cons

salary depends on commission. not have basic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Coway Malaysia
  • Good company but there are very difficult to got sale because economy in Malaysia problem