Coway Malaysia
View all Coway Malaysia reviews

Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Review

My current position as an Admin Assistant for Coway (M) Sdn Bhd gave me valuable relevant experience. My reputation as an important team member who always gets the job done comes from my demonstrated ability to multi-task. I've worked and handle the branch almost by myself. My experience has taught me the importance of being proactive, and I pride myself on my ability to adapt to all kinds of situations as they arise.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Work overload

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Good for fresh grade

nice office working environment only focus few KPI not much of stress can learn from many leader best place to learn all kind of Microsoft Office like pivot, vlookup & etc

Pros

monthly free breakfast

Cons

low salary
Same role

the best pantry provided

small number of employees in the office is the best. the co workers are friendly enough to reduce your stress with work. who love to talk through phone call is encouraged to apply this position.

Pros

free water

Cons

must pick up office phone call even during lunch hour
Same location

Always give motivation .

i have learned how to handle customer . Beside that , i also learned about how to communicate with customer with confident.The hardest part of my job is to face customer behaviour.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits