Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews

Malaysia89 reviews

Productive, stressful fun

Basically working all the time. Everyday dealing with different people have all types of different personalities. Payment decent but can be better. A lot if things beyond our control

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

Pressure on finding location everyday, hitting sales and chasing payment

Competitive and fun environment

It was a great experience as a promoter (Health Specialist) however the workplace culture was very competitive. Everything in the management was needed to pay such as booth fees, and marketing tools. It was really struggle journey. The best thing about it was the working time was flexible.

Good benefits

Currently working with Coway Malaysia. Learn alot about warehousing & logistic. Fun place to work. Management issa good. Excellent salary & benefits for fresh grads!

Work less earn more

Work less earn more..can spend more time with family..compare to others who spent whole day at work place..more appreciation from company..work anywhere anytime.

Pros

Salary and more family time

Cons

Targets

Make money

U have to face it customer houseI've learned about customer servicesWe have to push to do a sales min. 3 salesCulture at my place is ok. Hardest is about sales.

Pros

Flexible time working

productive

i love their support given. a harmony team with one direction to achive success in Coway. Their benefits were really amazing. the working culture is wonderful,

Pros

lots of rewards. salary on time

Cons

can't find one

Competitive and challenging

Practice customer approach from stage potential customer, become a customer maintain a fruitful relationship till become friend. Crm method. Earning based on how much work and effort you put in

Pros

Easy going, Relaxed

Cons

No incentives for non managerial level

Fun working

Need to achieve target in sales and it's not easy to get customer.. you need be very confident, no sells in 1 Mont no salary, commission per unit is RM300 and salary is 1200 total RM1500 .if you sell expensive unit , u get higher commission

Pros

No stress, lunch Food has to be bought yourself

Flexible time but You have to achieve target

Flexible time but you have to achive target and sales to be comfortable. You have to attend 2 weeks of training before you approve to work in coway. You have to collect customers debt.

Pros

Flexible time and Comission

Cons

No KWSP, No perkeso

Customer service

I want to work Cos way company by the job is interesting, the salary is good. I'm live this work so long time. So I'm trying to hard work hoping I'm get my good job.

Pros

Free lunch, etc

Cons

Healthy care

Very relaxing work

do your job wherever you stay.do your job at home .very flexible time.you can do your job anytime anywhere.more you do more you will get money.so fun and no stressful.

Sales & marketing

Doing sales and close with online customers. Flexible time. Happy working with other staff. You can push yourself unlimited. Can learn how to be a succesful sales person.

So far its good for make money

Coway is the good place for make money extra. But if u not suitable for facing customer,problem matter with customer,make selling point, handle problem payment with customer. You cannot do this work. This work, so tough.

It’s good working here to have experience in sales

It is a good company to work with if you want to have a good experience in doing sales. It have a competitive and collaborative environment. It really helps in improving communication skill as you have to deal with customers.

nice

nice but not suitable for husband. stress went dont have sales. market become dark and dirty. alot of agent. not have basic salary. so quit hard to buy house or car

Work-life balance

Coway has provided me an opportunity to work at my own pace with flexible time. Even during this MCO, Coway has given alot of compensations and perks for us to achieve our goals and target. The payout are attractive.

Need to have basic salary

Request cody to have basic salary early month and sales commission to be pay on 20th. With EPF and Socso declaration every month. And also have salary increment every year and 13months salary. (Bonus)

Sales Executive

People around coway is energetic. Can meet a lot of people. We can train ourself to communicate & have good relationship with people. Salary is flexible depend on sales.

Coway is the best!

I do love the job. The more you give, the more you will get back. In sales, you do you get. You don't, you don't get. Easy. Once you ready for next level, the right time will come. Like Manager, Senior Manager and last Level is General Manager.

Okay

I'm ok work with coway..but i want to try another experience...in coway, i hard to get a customer..that's because i want to start another work.. I can start immediately..can start urgently..

Good company but there are very difficult to got sale because economy in Malaysia problem

Everything in company is very good. Just me as a saleman cannot find more sales. There are maney people using coway that why is hard to find sales in places. Overall this company is okay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits