Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru4 reviews

productive

i love their support given. a harmony team with one direction to achive success in Coway. Their benefits were really amazing. the working culture is wonderful,

Pros

lots of rewards. salary on time

Cons

can't find one

Coway is the best!

I do love the job. The more you give, the more you will get back. In sales, you do you get. You don't, you don't get. Easy. Once you ready for next level, the right time will come. Like Manager, Senior Manager and last Level is General Manager.

Very productive, fun and enjoy!

Well for your tips in Coway as a new Salesperson, I'll recommanded you to streghten you heart because it is quite challanging for you as a rookie but after you get fit in, you absolutely be the best if you are not easily giving up.

Pros

Flexiblelity in working schedule.

Cons

Very competitive.

Enjoy working and have good culture surrounding

Coway is life changing company where it is I learned to risu up my confident level to face with customer everyday. Furthermore , what I have learned from my job is , the way of communication skill how to handle people and how to make our client understand with us. The workplace culture is very fun and the most enjoyable part of the job is we always teach our mindset to be positive to archieve our target in sales .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coway Malaysia?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits