Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur23 reviews

Sales & marketing

Doing sales and close with online customers. Flexible time. Happy working with other staff. You can push yourself unlimited. Can learn how to be a succesful sales person.

Make money

U have to face it customer houseI've learned about customer servicesWe have to push to do a sales min. 3 salesCulture at my place is ok. Hardest is about sales.

Pros

Flexible time working

Fun & leisure working environment

-Fun & leisure working environment, good management, good collegues & high salary paid. -Good management, managers -Always have s fresh morning meeting

Pros

Working in group is better

Cons

Sales is undivided

Good working environment

The environment and works are less stressed as the staff are friendly and help each other. A lot of staff benefits are designed that still many other companies don't have in the current market. However, working at Coway means the process and managerial changes are so frequent happens here. If you are not a mandarin speaker then its little difficult to communicate and merge into the company as the majority of employees here are Mandarin or Cantonese speakers.

Here my review from my last work place

Very competitive and though work, i'm enjoy culture of work with friendly management,every monday we willing to meeting and after meeting they have to lunch together and bring food, the hardest part i need to do is need to punchtual all job before deathline

Productive & fun workplace

I learned more about direct sales . The management always provide workshops and courses related to sales to boost our sales and also to motivate us.

Colleagues super nice

You need to think a way for your own initial starting salary but off course HR will convince a lower salary to start off. The main reason to recommend because they have good leader and they able to train you well for data analysis, budgeting and many more chance for you to transfer work role between department. Colleagues are funny people and good to be friend and always keep in touch. And TBH they have some own gang and a politic environment too But still, its recommended

Good job for hardworking people

Got many team in Coway, choose wisely. Company offer many trip every year, good if you can hit the KPI. Recommended for people that dont care standing and serving, and brave enough to go door to door.

Pros

Everything good if you got good team

Cons

Many competition in Coway itself

Good for fresh grade

nice office working environment only focus few KPI not much of stress can learn from many leader best place to learn all kind of Microsoft Office like pivot, vlookup & etc

Pros

monthly free breakfast

Cons

low salary

lifestyle

as freelance job. structure of commission very good to me. also surrounded by great team. support each others. excellent environment work start from General Manager to Manager. Great

Pros

help malaysian got good lifestyles

Highly Motivate and Encouragement provided

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievement such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

Flexibility in working schedule

Cons

Very Competitive

Job that can be applied by anyone. No such academic qualification required.

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievent such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

All as been mentioned in my review, additional benefit would be flexible and good quality with own family.

Cons

Unhealthy inner competition among salesperson, messed up job scope of service team department.

nice

culture best but my own skop job very less because new prirority online channel. so my decision focus other company for i help. im study scenario in 5 years experience. my personal skill for roadshow job.

Pros

freelance

Cons

hardwork

productive

present about product to customer and doing sales.submit sales at sales office coway hq.monitor sales every day. doing sales door to door, booth to get new prospect everday.

Fun workplace

Nice and friendly workplace. Company give a lot benefit to staff and all of the staff are really friendly. A part from that i got great team member and excellent manager.

Pros

Bonus, great benefit

Cons

working for long hours

Fun company to work in with lots of monthly and yearly activities and a stable company

My work is mainly to review thousands of rental sales application in terms of customer credit capabilities daily. Apart from that need to liaise with differ department and other ad hoc tasks that required to be done. For my line of work i have learned a lot of things in terms of administrative,work culture,time management and more cause i have great bosses and colleagues that are willing and patiently teach me. Despite all the great things that i could list during my time with coway i can only see just one setbacks especially in my department that is lack of work life balance culture. But i understand that it just the cause of the workload and the importancy of the job as we cant carried forward as we need to settle in that day. For my the most enjoyable is part of the job is that i can learns many things as my job tasks is not limited to my department only as we need to know and work closely with other department.

Pros

Free Monthly lunch, Bonus, Yearly and monthly company gathering

Cons

Medical

Fun working place

As a health planner, we need to make the people believe that our product is a good product. Besides that, its a fun working environment because it doesnt have a strictly hours time that we need to complete in a day.

Pros

Flexible working time

Cons

Days of submitting sales

Challenge-able Office and Task

From admin to senior managers, I learn a lot and improve unexpectedly. Finally I can setup excel formula by myself and use it to calculate performance index, commission and data analysis. Company always giving chance to all employees to provide their idea in company policy, group activities, gathering and etc. A great company to join but salary might not up to people expect.

Pros

Friendly, Challenge

Clean and comfortable workplace

I work as an executive assistant. I learned a lot of ways to organize employee files. The schedules typically are awesome. The job is easy, the pay is decent, and the people are very kind. Still miss working with such great people.Comfortable and quiet workplace. Most of the workers are old, they are not to friendly but they always help me if I do not understand the scope of work.

Pros

free lunch & good healthcare

Cons

unpredictable work schedule.

Supportive environment colleagues. Working time is flexible but depends on how me manage our time.

My experienced as a service team, the time is not flexible as they mentioned. I need to manage my time following the customer's time. The managers and colleagues are nice, the working environment also nice, but the manager need to learn how to handle their staff properly. Do not humiliate staff at the public. They should talk to the staff personally. My hardest part is sales and managing payment of customers. The most enjoyable part is if you achieve your target early, you can rest early.

Pros

Meal treat from manager

Cons

Benefit of employee, health coverage of employee

Good company

This company is a korean company which lead water specialist company in Malaysia. A good company on benefit and compensation side. A good working culture for pleasure work. Very good and supportive korean managers and director.

Pros

Every month department lunch/dinner, bonus, compensation

Cons

Heavy workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Coway Malaysia