Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews in Shah Alam

Shah Alam4 reviews

Competitive and challenging

Practice customer approach from stage potential customer, become a customer maintain a fruitful relationship till become friend. Crm method. Earning based on how much work and effort you put in

Pros

Easy going, Relaxed

Cons

No incentives for non managerial level

So far its good for make money

Coway is the good place for make money extra. But if u not suitable for facing customer,problem matter with customer,make selling point, handle problem payment with customer. You cannot do this work. This work, so tough.

Productive and friendly environment

I love working at coway. Flexible working time help me to manage my time very well. Environment working with staff, manager and hq is fun, caring and serious. And the salary is worth it with what we do for customers and ourself. Help people with give them a very good service of products. And most importantly give clean water to customers.

Pros

Sometimes have free lunch

Productive and fun with very helpful co-worker

working as Health Planner were fun because i have met a lot of people as client and quite challenging when meeting with difficult person to convince them to buy the product. But I tried my best to it and most of them agree to doing business with me and most of it their happiness and willingness to buy comfort for the sake of their family.

Pros

More effort, more salary, self ork time

Cons

minimum effort, minimum salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coway Malaysia?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits