Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews for Credit Analyst

Credit Analyst2 reviews
Malaysia2 reviews

Fun company to work in with lots of monthly and yearly activities and a stable company

My work is mainly to review thousands of rental sales application in terms of customer credit capabilities daily. Apart from that need to liaise with differ department and other ad hoc tasks that required to be done. For my line of work i have learned a lot of things in terms of administrative,work culture,time management and more cause i have great bosses and colleagues that are willing and patiently teach me. Despite all the great things that i could list during my time with coway i can only see just one setbacks especially in my department that is lack of work life balance culture. But i understand that it just the cause of the workload and the importancy of the job as we cant carried forward as we need to settle in that day. For my the most enjoyable is part of the job is that i can learns many things as my job tasks is not limited to my department only as we need to know and work closely with other department.

Pros

Free Monthly lunch, Bonus, Yearly and monthly company gathering

Cons

Medical

Good company

This company is a korean company which lead water specialist company in Malaysia. A good company on benefit and compensation side. A good working culture for pleasure work. Very good and supportive korean managers and director.

Pros

Every month department lunch/dinner, bonus, compensation

Cons

Heavy workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Coway Malaysia Reviews by Location

• Coway Malaysia
  • Credit Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?