Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative5 reviews
Malaysia5 reviews

Customer service

I want to work Cos way company by the job is interesting, the salary is good. I'm live this work so long time. So I'm trying to hard work hoping I'm get my good job.

Pros

Free lunch, etc

Cons

Healthy care

Productive and competitive workplace

Act as customer service by providing a quality services for each product used by the customer through cleaning and exchange filter based on the period provided. Help customer if the product is having a problem and remind about the outstanding. Its a little bit stress because you need to be very competitive with others to achieve the target.

Good

I wanna be a good sales executive . And i want got a big salary just like i try my hard . Ok thats all. O wanna proof to everyone that i can . I can succes

Fun worplace

Coway has a good family in one branch and also have a good supporter to the worker for archive the KPI every month. Coway also giving more benefits to the worker if we archive the kpi.

support each other in team work

bored working place, sometimes not fair from boss & leadears when get the job. if KPI fully can get from us, they will support all if not need to handle and call customers or going any activities paid and force.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits