Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews for Planner

Planner21 reviews
Malaysia21 reviews

Work less earn more

Work less earn more..can spend more time with family..compare to others who spent whole day at work place..more appreciation from company..work anywhere anytime.

Pros

Salary and more family time

Cons

Targets

Sales & marketing

Doing sales and close with online customers. Flexible time. Happy working with other staff. You can push yourself unlimited. Can learn how to be a succesful sales person.

It’s good working here to have experience in sales

It is a good company to work with if you want to have a good experience in doing sales. It have a competitive and collaborative environment. It really helps in improving communication skill as you have to deal with customers.

nice

nice but not suitable for husband. stress went dont have sales. market become dark and dirty. alot of agent. not have basic salary. so quit hard to buy house or car

Work-life balance

Coway has provided me an opportunity to work at my own pace with flexible time. Even during this MCO, Coway has given alot of compensations and perks for us to achieve our goals and target. The payout are attractive.

Fun & leisure working environment

-Fun & leisure working environment, good management, good collegues & high salary paid. -Good management, managers -Always have s fresh morning meeting

Pros

Working in group is better

Cons

Sales is undivided

Terbaik

Kalau ade semangat berusaha dan tidak mudah putus asa..ini la bisnes/pekerjaan yg terbaik untuk anda kerana pulanahan keuntungan yg anda tidak akan dapat di mana2 syarikat di luar yg lain..

Good working environment

The environment and works are less stressed as the staff are friendly and help each other. A lot of staff benefits are designed that still many other companies don't have in the current market. However, working at Coway means the process and managerial changes are so frequent happens here. If you are not a mandarin speaker then its little difficult to communicate and merge into the company as the majority of employees here are Mandarin or Cantonese speakers.

The ever-changing work environment and having colleagues work as a team

Guided by sales leaders with the help of co-workers in delivering the company's goals to customers. Always in the right work truck and there are weekly meetings on the mission to reach the sales target each month.

Productive & fun workplace

I learned more about direct sales . The management always provide workshops and courses related to sales to boost our sales and also to motivate us.

It's a good place for those who want to experiancing doing a business with commision based. This job also helps to improve our communication skills and time management.

Good job for hardworking people

Got many team in Coway, choose wisely. Company offer many trip every year, good if you can hit the KPI. Recommended for people that dont care standing and serving, and brave enough to go door to door.

Pros

Everything good if you got good team

Cons

Many competition in Coway itself

good alternative to generate income

the working day is so flexible. only required 3 days of working in a week which monday, wednesday and friday. it is suitable for who like the flexible time working hours. the enjoyable part are we are able to travel. if we perform in sales we will get the chance to go travel. and also coway s the one platform to generate money if you are strong enough at sales. the hardest part is when we cant get the sales, we will not get enough money because the salary is depends on the commision of sales.

Pros

flexible working hours, good quality work balance

Cons

salary depends on commission. not have basic.

lifestyle

as freelance job. structure of commission very good to me. also surrounded by great team. support each others. excellent environment work start from General Manager to Manager. Great

Pros

help malaysian got good lifestyles

Flexible time, set your own target per month, fun workplace

Most of the time i manage without any interruption from top management, set your own gold or target to achieve. I learned how to manage my own order, manage customer need and wants, manage any complain from customer regarding product i sell, know more about product knowledge. The hardest part is, sales up and downs, if you dint manage it, you not be paid, so very risk for me. Anything happen during you do your job, insurance not cover, EPF and SOCCO not provided. The most enjoyable is commission is high and you can manage your time by yourself. Environment friendly and always get support from team.

Pros

Unlimited Income

Cons

No insurance cover, No basic, No epf socco, too many sales person

Job that can be applied by anyone. No such academic qualification required.

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievent such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

All as been mentioned in my review, additional benefit would be flexible and good quality with own family.

Cons

Unhealthy inner competition among salesperson, messed up job scope of service team department.

productive

present about product to customer and doing sales.submit sales at sales office coway hq.monitor sales every day. doing sales door to door, booth to get new prospect everday.

Fun working place

As a health planner, we need to make the people believe that our product is a good product. Besides that, its a fun working environment because it doesnt have a strictly hours time that we need to complete in a day.

Pros

Flexible working time

Cons

Days of submitting sales

Clean and comfortable workplace

I work as an executive assistant. I learned a lot of ways to organize employee files. The schedules typically are awesome. The job is easy, the pay is decent, and the people are very kind. Still miss working with such great people.Comfortable and quiet workplace. Most of the workers are old, they are not to friendly but they always help me if I do not understand the scope of work.

Pros

free lunch & good healthcare

Cons

unpredictable work schedule.

A good and friendly manager and friends .

The managers and friends are really supportive. They will help us to be strong and make sure to achieve our monthly sales target. We only work for 3 days in a week( Monday,Wednesday and Friday). Another 4 days balance we use to see our prospects in booth or focus in online sales.

Pros

Anual dinner, holiday incentives every month and year.

Cons

No EPF and SOCSO for agents like me.EPF and SOCSO only for manager.

Fun Work Place

Easy and Outstanding For People Who Want To Be In Sales. High commision, flexible time. But the manager that i get wasn't much to expect. Easy to rise in rank

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Coway Malaysia
  • Planner
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?