Coway Malaysia

Malaysia21 reviews

Clear
3.9Salary & Benefits

Work less earn more

Work less earn more..can spend more time with family..compare to others who spent whole day at work place..more appreciation from company..work anywhere anytime.

Pros

Salary and more family time

Cons

Targets

nice

nice but not suitable for husband. stress went dont have sales. market become dark and dirty. alot of agent. not have basic salary. so quit hard to buy house or car

Work-life balance

Coway has provided me an opportunity to work at my own pace with flexible time. Even during this MCO, Coway has given alot of compensations and perks for us to achieve our goals and target. The payout are attractive.

Fun & leisure working environment

-Fun & leisure working environment, good management, good collegues & high salary paid. -Good management, managers -Always have s fresh morning meeting

Pros

Working in group is better

Cons

Sales is undivided

Good working environment

The environment and works are less stressed as the staff are friendly and help each other. A lot of staff benefits are designed that still many other companies don't have in the current market. However, working at Coway means the process and managerial changes are so frequent happens here. If you are not a mandarin speaker then its little difficult to communicate and merge into the company as the majority of employees here are Mandarin or Cantonese speakers.

good alternative to generate income

the working day is so flexible. only required 3 days of working in a week which monday, wednesday and friday. it is suitable for who like the flexible time working hours. the enjoyable part are we are able to travel. if we perform in sales we will get the chance to go travel. and also coway s the one platform to generate money if you are strong enough at sales. the hardest part is when we cant get the sales, we will not get enough money because the salary is depends on the commision of sales.

Pros

flexible working hours, good quality work balance

Cons

salary depends on commission. not have basic.

Fun working place

As a health planner, we need to make the people believe that our product is a good product. Besides that, its a fun working environment because it doesnt have a strictly hours time that we need to complete in a day.

Pros

Flexible working time

Cons

Days of submitting sales

Fun Work Place

Easy and Outstanding For People Who Want To Be In Sales. High commision, flexible time. But the manager that i get wasn't much to expect. Easy to rise in rank