Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews

Fun working

Need to achieve target in sales and it's not easy to get customer.. you need be very confident, no sells in 1 Mont no salary, commission per unit is RM300 and salary is 1200 total RM1500 .if you sell expensive unit , u get higher commission

Pros

No stress, lunch Food has to be bought yourself

Sales Executive

People around coway is energetic. Can meet a lot of people. We can train ourself to communicate & have good relationship with people. Salary is flexible depend on sales.

is was fun

good workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job. the best ever that i have working in coway malaysia. I get so friends that and good management working that place.

Pros

Cons

short break

Here my review from my last work place

Very competitive and though work, i'm enjoy culture of work with friendly management,every monday we willing to meeting and after meeting they have to lunch together and bring food, the hardest part i need to do is need to punchtual all job before deathline

Very productive, fun and enjoy!

Well for your tips in Coway as a new Salesperson, I'll recommanded you to streghten you heart because it is quite challanging for you as a rookie but after you get fit in, you absolutely be the best if you are not easily giving up.

Pros

Flexiblelity in working schedule.

Cons

Very competitive.

Hard to find customer

It very hard to find custemer.. salary is very competetive but to find one custemer very hard.. i want to try another job that not about sale.. i can talk but i cant promote the thing..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits