Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant3 reviews
Malaysia3 reviews

Challenge job

During typical work day,i have plan to get more customer so i will join on roadshow or wet market. In coway company i learning much of technical to close sales. I am first time join on sales field just realised team work is very important. No matter you are malay, india and or chinese we are help to each other. The hardest part of the job is coway company no have basic salary, i no have fixed income for survive. Although, work at coway company sometime very enjoy.Because every day can see difference new thing, different customer, different problem. And we will solve it one by one by team.

Highly Motivate and Encouragement provided

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievement such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

Flexibility in working schedule

Cons

Very Competitive

Workplpace

In coway i can learn alot of knowledge how clean water we need to drink & can learn about air we breath must be clean. we learn all about what is good for our health.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Coway Malaysia Reviews by Location

• Coway Malaysia
  • Sales Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?