Coway Malaysia

Malaysia3 reviews

Clear
3.9Salary & Benefits

Challenge job

During typical work day,i have plan to get more customer so i will join on roadshow or wet market. In coway company i learning much of technical to close sales. I am first time join on sales field just realised team work is very important. No matter you are malay, india and or chinese we are help to each other. The hardest part of the job is coway company no have basic salary, i no have fixed income for survive. Although, work at coway company sometime very enjoy.Because every day can see difference new thing, different customer, different problem. And we will solve it one by one by team.

Highly Motivate and Encouragement provided

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievement such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

Flexibility in working schedule

Cons

Very Competitive

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coway Malaysia?