Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews for Sales and Marketing Manager

Sales and Marketing Manager4 reviews
Malaysia4 reviews

Coway is the best!

I do love the job. The more you give, the more you will get back. In sales, you do you get. You don't, you don't get. Easy. Once you ready for next level, the right time will come. Like Manager, Senior Manager and last Level is General Manager.

Enjoy working and have good culture surrounding

Coway is life changing company where it is I learned to risu up my confident level to face with customer everyday. Furthermore , what I have learned from my job is , the way of communication skill how to handle people and how to make our client understand with us. The workplace culture is very fun and the most enjoyable part of the job is we always teach our mindset to be positive to archieve our target in sales .

productive, competitive workplace and enjoyable

I started working due to necessity, but I think along the way luxury became my necessity. I feel that no matter how much I make, it was not enough because there is always something else I need to have. I believe it is about the lifestyle I chose to live which is influenced by the society we live in. In some way I felt really happy I wasn’t going to be doing that work again but in some ways I felt bad not going on to work that job anymore. I found the work experience to be a very good learning experience.

Fun working place

Nice management, friendly team, positive team and high level management. Great team leader and supportive pear. Free working period and flexibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits