Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews for Salesperson

Salesperson5 reviews
Malaysia5 reviews

Good company but there are very difficult to got sale because economy in Malaysia problem

Everything in company is very good. Just me as a saleman cannot find more sales. There are maney people using coway that why is hard to find sales in places. Overall this company is okay.

good workplace and productive place

- nice workplace -i learn how to cooperate each other while working and i learn how to be a good leader - need to make a right decision when we need to make decision - normal and harmony at workplace - checking each part of car before distribute - can working overtime as much as i want

Productive and fun with very helpful co-worker

working as Health Planner were fun because i have met a lot of people as client and quite challenging when meeting with difficult person to convince them to buy the product. But I tried my best to it and most of them agree to doing business with me and most of it their happiness and willingness to buy comfort for the sake of their family.

Pros

More effort, more salary, self ork time

Cons

minimum effort, minimum salary

There is no fun at all working with coway

I'm working for 2 month and i don't even have any basic all my salary depends on my commission. Always go to knocking means house to house to promote my stuff.

Pros

no benefit

Cons

no punch card

Fun. Have many friends.

Coway is a company that have a good manager. We call him HEALTH MANAGER. He is very funny. Friendly. And always take care about us. Im happy here but i wanna try new experience of my life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Coway Malaysia Reviews by Location