Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Culture reviews

Malaysia88 reviews

Clear

Make money

U have to face it customer houseI've learned about customer servicesWe have to push to do a sales min. 3 salesCulture at my place is ok. Hardest is about sales.

Pros

Flexible time working

Competitive and fun environment

It was a great experience as a promoter (Health Specialist) however the workplace culture was very competitive. Everything in the management was needed to pay such as booth fees, and marketing tools. It was really struggle journey. The best thing about it was the working time was flexible.

productive

i love their support given. a harmony team with one direction to achive success in Coway. Their benefits were really amazing. the working culture is wonderful,

Pros

lots of rewards. salary on time

Cons

can't find one

It’s good working here to have experience in sales

It is a good company to work with if you want to have a good experience in doing sales. It have a competitive and collaborative environment. It really helps in improving communication skill as you have to deal with customers.

Sales Executive

People around coway is energetic. Can meet a lot of people. We can train ourself to communicate & have good relationship with people. Salary is flexible depend on sales.

is was fun

good workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job. the best ever that i have working in coway malaysia. I get so friends that and good management working that place.

Pros

Cons

short break

Here my review from my last work place

Very competitive and though work, i'm enjoy culture of work with friendly management,every monday we willing to meeting and after meeting they have to lunch together and bring food, the hardest part i need to do is need to punchtual all job before deathline

Productive and competitive workplace

Act as customer service by providing a quality services for each product used by the customer through cleaning and exchange filter based on the period provided. Help customer if the product is having a problem and remind about the outstanding. Its a little bit stress because you need to be very competitive with others to achieve the target.

Very productive

Productive and the organization encourage their staff to improve soft skill of their employee. One of the company that offers high salary and worth to be part of their staff.

The ever-changing work environment and having colleagues work as a team

Guided by sales leaders with the help of co-workers in delivering the company's goals to customers. Always in the right work truck and there are weekly meetings on the mission to reach the sales target each month.

support each other in team work

bored working place, sometimes not fair from boss & leadears when get the job. if KPI fully can get from us, they will support all if not need to handle and call customers or going any activities paid and force.

Productive & fun workplace

I learned more about direct sales . The management always provide workshops and courses related to sales to boost our sales and also to motivate us.

Work Life Balance

It is a sales driven career which is suitable for the competitive person. The target is low but need to be very hardworking. You need to be very persuasive and patient.

time very freedom

working at here very freedom but time need to arrange. need to working hard and follow customer time. benefits not good. culture not so good because no person teach u and need to learn alone.

lifestyle

as freelance job. structure of commission very good to me. also surrounded by great team. support each others. excellent environment work start from General Manager to Manager. Great

Pros

help malaysian got good lifestyles

Flexible time, set your own target per month, fun workplace

Most of the time i manage without any interruption from top management, set your own gold or target to achieve. I learned how to manage my own order, manage customer need and wants, manage any complain from customer regarding product i sell, know more about product knowledge. The hardest part is, sales up and downs, if you dint manage it, you not be paid, so very risk for me. Anything happen during you do your job, insurance not cover, EPF and SOCCO not provided. The most enjoyable is commission is high and you can manage your time by yourself. Environment friendly and always get support from team.

Pros

Unlimited Income

Cons

No insurance cover, No basic, No epf socco, too many sales person

Highly Motivate and Encouragement provided

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievement such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

Flexibility in working schedule

Cons

Very Competitive

Always give motivation .

i have learned how to handle customer . Beside that , i also learned about how to communicate with customer with confident.The hardest part of my job is to face customer behaviour.

nice

culture best but my own skop job very less because new prirority online channel. so my decision focus other company for i help. im study scenario in 5 years experience. my personal skill for roadshow job.

Pros

freelance

Cons

hardwork

Very productive, fun and enjoy!

Well for your tips in Coway as a new Salesperson, I'll recommanded you to streghten you heart because it is quite challanging for you as a rookie but after you get fit in, you absolutely be the best if you are not easily giving up.

Pros

Flexiblelity in working schedule.

Cons

Very competitive.

Fun workplace

Nice and friendly workplace. Company give a lot benefit to staff and all of the staff are really friendly. A part from that i got great team member and excellent manager.

Pros

Bonus, great benefit

Cons

working for long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits