Coway Malaysia

Malaysia88 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Good benefits

Currently working with Coway Malaysia. Learn alot about warehousing & logistic. Fun place to work. Management issa good. Excellent salary & benefits for fresh grads!

It’s good working here to have experience in sales

It is a good company to work with if you want to have a good experience in doing sales. It have a competitive and collaborative environment. It really helps in improving communication skill as you have to deal with customers.

Work-life balance

Coway has provided me an opportunity to work at my own pace with flexible time. Even during this MCO, Coway has given alot of compensations and perks for us to achieve our goals and target. The payout are attractive.

Terbaik

Kalau ade semangat berusaha dan tidak mudah putus asa..ini la bisnes/pekerjaan yg terbaik untuk anda kerana pulanahan keuntungan yg anda tidak akan dapat di mana2 syarikat di luar yg lain..

Very productive

Productive and the organization encourage their staff to improve soft skill of their employee. One of the company that offers high salary and worth to be part of their staff.

Colleagues super nice

You need to think a way for your own initial starting salary but off course HR will convince a lower salary to start off. The main reason to recommend because they have good leader and they able to train you well for data analysis, budgeting and many more chance for you to transfer work role between department. Colleagues are funny people and good to be friend and always keep in touch. And TBH they have some own gang and a politic environment too But still, its recommended

Work Life Balance

It is a sales driven career which is suitable for the competitive person. The target is low but need to be very hardworking. You need to be very persuasive and patient.

It's a good place for those who want to experiancing doing a business with commision based. This job also helps to improve our communication skills and time management.

time very freedom

working at here very freedom but time need to arrange. need to working hard and follow customer time. benefits not good. culture not so good because no person teach u and need to learn alone.

Highly Motivate and Encouragement provided

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievement such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

Flexibility in working schedule

Cons

Very Competitive

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coway Malaysia?

Job that can be applied by anyone. No such academic qualification required.

Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievent such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson. Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.

Pros

All as been mentioned in my review, additional benefit would be flexible and good quality with own family.

Cons

Unhealthy inner competition among salesperson, messed up job scope of service team department.

nice

culture best but my own skop job very less because new prirority online channel. so my decision focus other company for i help. im study scenario in 5 years experience. my personal skill for roadshow job.

Pros

freelance

Cons

hardwork

Fun workplace

Awesome company in East Malaysia. Love the work environment and the job task challenging and can built myself in confidence level for my career so far

Pros

Cons

Self confident

productive, competitive workplace and enjoyable

I started working due to necessity, but I think along the way luxury became my necessity. I feel that no matter how much I make, it was not enough because there is always something else I need to have. I believe it is about the lifestyle I chose to live which is influenced by the society we live in. In some way I felt really happy I wasn’t going to be doing that work again but in some ways I felt bad not going on to work that job anymore. I found the work experience to be a very good learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits