Coway Malaysia

Coway Malaysia Management reviews

Malaysia88 reviews

Clear

Good benefits

Currently working with Coway Malaysia. Learn alot about warehousing & logistic. Fun place to work. Management issa good. Excellent salary & benefits for fresh grads!

Competitive and fun environment

It was a great experience as a promoter (Health Specialist) however the workplace culture was very competitive. Everything in the management was needed to pay such as booth fees, and marketing tools. It was really struggle journey. The best thing about it was the working time was flexible.

Coway is the best!

I do love the job. The more you give, the more you will get back. In sales, you do you get. You don't, you don't get. Easy. Once you ready for next level, the right time will come. Like Manager, Senior Manager and last Level is General Manager.

is was fun

good workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job. the best ever that i have working in coway malaysia. I get so friends that and good management working that place.

Pros

Cons

short break

Fun & leisure working environment

-Fun & leisure working environment, good management, good collegues & high salary paid. -Good management, managers -Always have s fresh morning meeting

Pros

Working in group is better

Cons

Sales is undivided

Here my review from my last work place

Very competitive and though work, i'm enjoy culture of work with friendly management,every monday we willing to meeting and after meeting they have to lunch together and bring food, the hardest part i need to do is need to punchtual all job before deathline

Good

I wanna be a good sales executive . And i want got a big salary just like i try my hard . Ok thats all. O wanna proof to everyone that i can . I can succes

Productive & fun workplace

I learned more about direct sales . The management always provide workshops and courses related to sales to boost our sales and also to motivate us.

It's a good place for those who want to experiancing doing a business with commision based. This job also helps to improve our communication skills and time management.

Flexible time, set your own target per month, fun workplace

Most of the time i manage without any interruption from top management, set your own gold or target to achieve. I learned how to manage my own order, manage customer need and wants, manage any complain from customer regarding product i sell, know more about product knowledge. The hardest part is, sales up and downs, if you dint manage it, you not be paid, so very risk for me. Anything happen during you do your job, insurance not cover, EPF and SOCCO not provided. The most enjoyable is commission is high and you can manage your time by yourself. Environment friendly and always get support from team.

Pros

Unlimited Income

Cons

No insurance cover, No basic, No epf socco, too many sales person

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coway Malaysia?

Fun workplace

Awesome company in East Malaysia. Love the work environment and the job task challenging and can built myself in confidence level for my career so far

Pros

Cons

Self confident

Fun company to work in with lots of monthly and yearly activities and a stable company

My work is mainly to review thousands of rental sales application in terms of customer credit capabilities daily. Apart from that need to liaise with differ department and other ad hoc tasks that required to be done. For my line of work i have learned a lot of things in terms of administrative,work culture,time management and more cause i have great bosses and colleagues that are willing and patiently teach me. Despite all the great things that i could list during my time with coway i can only see just one setbacks especially in my department that is lack of work life balance culture. But i understand that it just the cause of the workload and the importancy of the job as we cant carried forward as we need to settle in that day. For my the most enjoyable is part of the job is that i can learns many things as my job tasks is not limited to my department only as we need to know and work closely with other department.

Pros

Free Monthly lunch, Bonus, Yearly and monthly company gathering

Cons

Medical

create a self confident to yourself

more learn how the good way to solve customer enquiry. keep confident self to person. workplace nice. management is good. working hour sometimes to long even have ot claimed.

Pros

free dinner once every month

Cons

healthcare

Fun working place

Nice management, friendly team, positive team and high level management. Great team leader and supportive pear. Free working period and flexibility.

Clean and comfortable workplace

I work as an executive assistant. I learned a lot of ways to organize employee files. The schedules typically are awesome. The job is easy, the pay is decent, and the people are very kind. Still miss working with such great people.Comfortable and quiet workplace. Most of the workers are old, they are not to friendly but they always help me if I do not understand the scope of work.

Pros

free lunch & good healthcare

Cons

unpredictable work schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Coway Malaysia
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?