Coway Malaysia

Malaysia88 reviews

Clear
3.9Salary & Benefits

Good benefits

Currently working with Coway Malaysia. Learn alot about warehousing & logistic. Fun place to work. Management issa good. Excellent salary & benefits for fresh grads!

Work less earn more

Work less earn more..can spend more time with family..compare to others who spent whole day at work place..more appreciation from company..work anywhere anytime.

Pros

Salary and more family time

Cons

Targets

productive

i love their support given. a harmony team with one direction to achive success in Coway. Their benefits were really amazing. the working culture is wonderful,

Pros

lots of rewards. salary on time

Cons

can't find one

Fun working

Need to achieve target in sales and it's not easy to get customer.. you need be very confident, no sells in 1 Mont no salary, commission per unit is RM300 and salary is 1200 total RM1500 .if you sell expensive unit , u get higher commission

Pros

No stress, lunch Food has to be bought yourself

Flexible time but You have to achieve target

Flexible time but you have to achive target and sales to be comfortable. You have to attend 2 weeks of training before you approve to work in coway. You have to collect customers debt.

Pros

Flexible time and Comission

Cons

No KWSP, No perkeso

Customer service

I want to work Cos way company by the job is interesting, the salary is good. I'm live this work so long time. So I'm trying to hard work hoping I'm get my good job.

Pros

Free lunch, etc

Cons

Healthy care

Very relaxing work

do your job wherever you stay.do your job at home .very flexible time.you can do your job anytime anywhere.more you do more you will get money.so fun and no stressful.

nice

nice but not suitable for husband. stress went dont have sales. market become dark and dirty. alot of agent. not have basic salary. so quit hard to buy house or car

Work-life balance

Coway has provided me an opportunity to work at my own pace with flexible time. Even during this MCO, Coway has given alot of compensations and perks for us to achieve our goals and target. The payout are attractive.

Need to have basic salary

Request cody to have basic salary early month and sales commission to be pay on 20th. With EPF and Socso declaration every month. And also have salary increment every year and 13months salary. (Bonus)

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coway Malaysia?

Sales Executive

People around coway is energetic. Can meet a lot of people. We can train ourself to communicate & have good relationship with people. Salary is flexible depend on sales.

is was fun

good workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job. the best ever that i have working in coway malaysia. I get so friends that and good management working that place.

Pros

Cons

short break

Fun & leisure working environment

-Fun & leisure working environment, good management, good collegues & high salary paid. -Good management, managers -Always have s fresh morning meeting

Pros

Working in group is better

Cons

Sales is undivided

Good working environment

The environment and works are less stressed as the staff are friendly and help each other. A lot of staff benefits are designed that still many other companies don't have in the current market. However, working at Coway means the process and managerial changes are so frequent happens here. If you are not a mandarin speaker then its little difficult to communicate and merge into the company as the majority of employees here are Mandarin or Cantonese speakers.

Just ok

Fun,tired,stress sometimes.work under hot sun,don’t have epf,insurance cover also don’t have.customer did not paid,our salary will be deducted.its not fair.

Very productive

Productive and the organization encourage their staff to improve soft skill of their employee. One of the company that offers high salary and worth to be part of their staff.

Good

I wanna be a good sales executive . And i want got a big salary just like i try my hard . Ok thats all. O wanna proof to everyone that i can . I can succes

Fun worplace

Coway has a good family in one branch and also have a good supporter to the worker for archive the KPI every month. Coway also giving more benefits to the worker if we archive the kpi.

Challenge job

During typical work day,i have plan to get more customer so i will join on roadshow or wet market. In coway company i learning much of technical to close sales. I am first time join on sales field just realised team work is very important. No matter you are malay, india and or chinese we are help to each other. The hardest part of the job is coway company no have basic salary, i no have fixed income for survive. Although, work at coway company sometime very enjoy.Because every day can see difference new thing, different customer, different problem. And we will solve it one by one by team.

Colleagues super nice

You need to think a way for your own initial starting salary but off course HR will convince a lower salary to start off. The main reason to recommend because they have good leader and they able to train you well for data analysis, budgeting and many more chance for you to transfer work role between department. Colleagues are funny people and good to be friend and always keep in touch. And TBH they have some own gang and a politic environment too But still, its recommended

Fun working and good company

Good company but my job asa service technician must doing sale and collecting payment from customer. If not achieve sale and collecting, will deduct salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits