Coway Malaysia

Malaysia88 reviews

Clear
3.9Salary & Benefits

Good benefits

Currently working with Coway Malaysia. Learn alot about warehousing & logistic. Fun place to work. Management issa good. Excellent salary & benefits for fresh grads!

Work less earn more

Work less earn more..can spend more time with family..compare to others who spent whole day at work place..more appreciation from company..work anywhere anytime.

Pros

Salary and more family time

Cons

Targets

Customer service

I want to work Cos way company by the job is interesting, the salary is good. I'm live this work so long time. So I'm trying to hard work hoping I'm get my good job.

Pros

Free lunch, etc

Cons

Healthy care

So far its good for make money

Coway is the good place for make money extra. But if u not suitable for facing customer,problem matter with customer,make selling point, handle problem payment with customer. You cannot do this work. This work, so tough.

It’s good working here to have experience in sales

It is a good company to work with if you want to have a good experience in doing sales. It have a competitive and collaborative environment. It really helps in improving communication skill as you have to deal with customers.

Work-life balance

Coway has provided me an opportunity to work at my own pace with flexible time. Even during this MCO, Coway has given alot of compensations and perks for us to achieve our goals and target. The payout are attractive.

Coway is the best!

I do love the job. The more you give, the more you will get back. In sales, you do you get. You don't, you don't get. Easy. Once you ready for next level, the right time will come. Like Manager, Senior Manager and last Level is General Manager.

Okay

I'm ok work with coway..but i want to try another experience...in coway, i hard to get a customer..that's because i want to start another work.. I can start immediately..can start urgently..

Good company but there are very difficult to got sale because economy in Malaysia problem

Everything in company is very good. Just me as a saleman cannot find more sales. There are maney people using coway that why is hard to find sales in places. Overall this company is okay.

Terbaik

Kalau ade semangat berusaha dan tidak mudah putus asa..ini la bisnes/pekerjaan yg terbaik untuk anda kerana pulanahan keuntungan yg anda tidak akan dapat di mana2 syarikat di luar yg lain..

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coway Malaysia?

Great job for freelance

Great job for new comer who love sales person. Very easy to closed costumer because we all need a clean water to drink and fresh air to have oksigen. So all you need is hard working.

Here my review from my last work place

Very competitive and though work, i'm enjoy culture of work with friendly management,every monday we willing to meeting and after meeting they have to lunch together and bring food, the hardest part i need to do is need to punchtual all job before deathline

Good

I wanna be a good sales executive . And i want got a big salary just like i try my hard . Ok thats all. O wanna proof to everyone that i can . I can succes

Fun worplace

Coway has a good family in one branch and also have a good supporter to the worker for archive the KPI every month. Coway also giving more benefits to the worker if we archive the kpi.

Challenge job

During typical work day,i have plan to get more customer so i will join on roadshow or wet market. In coway company i learning much of technical to close sales. I am first time join on sales field just realised team work is very important. No matter you are malay, india and or chinese we are help to each other. The hardest part of the job is coway company no have basic salary, i no have fixed income for survive. Although, work at coway company sometime very enjoy.Because every day can see difference new thing, different customer, different problem. And we will solve it one by one by team.

Colleagues super nice

You need to think a way for your own initial starting salary but off course HR will convince a lower salary to start off. The main reason to recommend because they have good leader and they able to train you well for data analysis, budgeting and many more chance for you to transfer work role between department. Colleagues are funny people and good to be friend and always keep in touch. And TBH they have some own gang and a politic environment too But still, its recommended

Work Life Balance

It is a sales driven career which is suitable for the competitive person. The target is low but need to be very hardworking. You need to be very persuasive and patient.

time very freedom

working at here very freedom but time need to arrange. need to working hard and follow customer time. benefits not good. culture not so good because no person teach u and need to learn alone.

nice

culture best but my own skop job very less because new prirority online channel. so my decision focus other company for i help. im study scenario in 5 years experience. my personal skill for roadshow job.

Pros

freelance

Cons

hardwork

Very productive, fun and enjoy!

Well for your tips in Coway as a new Salesperson, I'll recommanded you to streghten you heart because it is quite challanging for you as a rookie but after you get fit in, you absolutely be the best if you are not easily giving up.

Pros

Flexiblelity in working schedule.

Cons

Very competitive.

Productive and fun with very helpful co-worker

working as Health Planner were fun because i have met a lot of people as client and quite challenging when meeting with difficult person to convince them to buy the product. But I tried my best to it and most of them agree to doing business with me and most of it their happiness and willingness to buy comfort for the sake of their family.

Pros

More effort, more salary, self ork time

Cons

minimum effort, minimum salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits