DB Schenker Logistics
Coronavirus update
Information from DB Schenker Logistics:

DB Schenker Logistics Employee Reviews

Malaysia27 reviews
The work is busy but i enjoyed the working environment with the colleagues. The hardest part of the job is handling our customer but it sincerely to convince them and make them happy.
Pros
Transport allowance
Cons
Short breaks
Don't have proper management and not comfortable for me don't have a proper plan or schedule so the work don't get pending very hot environment and also far
Working in the huge company in logistic sector helped us gain and experience in next level. Friendly colleagues and working in a team help the organisation to achieve the goals.
- 5 days work.
- I have learned a duties of warehouse clerk.

- they have a good management.

- good work place culture.

- the hardest part of job when i received a damaged goods.
Well organised warehouse with more than 200 staffs.Various department with different process which i manage to learn more in operation process.
Training provided according to job scope and responsibilities.
Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment, transportation market is ever changing, staying up to date with global politics and news is imperative.
Handling various customers from many countries requires us to more attentive in following the requirement and satisfy the customers.
a very nice place to work. i learned how to handle customers and to ensure every arrived on time. the hardest part is the dateline is very absurb. the enjoyable part is the staff cubicle is very comfortable.
A typical day at DB Schenker is just really busy with the task, can learned new thing and manage to tackle the problem and solve it without failure. The upper level management is very supportive to do the right thing.
Has far space between management and workers. They also not concern about worker welfares and cutting costs through overtime, no team building, no dinners, no absorption permanent staff but put so much tasks on workers. Many people come and go like that.
Pros
Work experience and knowledge
Cons
Lack of appreciation to staff
I'm 4 year's more then work ther,very good staff and company,so many experience i get ready about logistic ,good salary.i'm so happy work with schenker
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DB Schenker Logistics?
Friendly staff, happening workplace with friendly staff. No canteen at this warehouse. need to order food with someone if no transport. nice work enviroment
Great team to work with. Tolerate and teamwork always. The environment was great with comfortable working space provided which is with nice combination of colour
DB Schenker has created a positive work environment to makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day.
Pros
Flexible lunch hour
Cons
Various KPI setup my higher level management
Everything is ok, but not friendly work environment
The location of warehouse very far from town and shop. The management of warehouse hard to contact each other
Shortage of HC and high volume of shipment.Need to immediately source for HC.management giving full support,Friendly and easy culture staff.i face hardest time there during my employment,Promoted to Logistics Manager within 14 months.
Productive with fun workplace and good environment. Able to learn new task with lower superior. Able to know how to finalize the customer require. Have a good superior.
learning experience
learning in receiving goods

sending goods to customer

scraping the goods

checking the good part

its too far from my house

good company
work days all going good with a bit presure and learn so much about logistic.culture means all of us doing the work by team work.not so much of hardest but some times be hardest.week days and public holidays have ot.
Nice place to feel professional working environment. Fully equipped with all tools to feel like to stay at own house .
Good place for parking and gain a knowledge.
Pros
Nice environment office with complete equipment
Cons
Nil
Manage people,inventory accuracy, prepare KPI report, monthly count report, prepare parts for rework, RTV shipment provide dimension, weight,

Excel file,power point,
I have enjoyed my employment here.I wish to thanks and appreciate the management for the opportunities, all the support and guidance extended but I need more income and benefits in-order to support my family.
Cons
Short Break