Here to help

Challenging working process

Multicultural working environment

decent pay and incentives

Good place to start career for Fresh Gaduate
a good team work and safety work place, quick and easy to handle transporters and its is very comfortable and enjoyable. My personal experience at the company has been very caring leadership
This company focus on customer's happiness. They have many department in company. This company more to logistics where they will received and shipped goods to customer either raw material or finished goods
The management not undersrand and cannot manage stress level... They did not give what staft want, no allowance and the benefit is not food as other company
Nice company with nice people. Culture is good. Management is fair. Work is a lot. It was very reasonable to speak with management. Generally I recommend this place.
work place and work environment full of diverse people and mindset still a place to survive thanks to all the co workers and helpers. special thanks to bosses and their bosses.
I have been working here for more than 2 years and my career growth has been stagnant, there are simply no ladders to climb because basically 10-20 people will be fighting against each other for 1 (one) new position (only IF the position is opened). The politics game with the management is really bad. Power is everything here. I personally have been insulted and harassed but no one would stand up for me because they have the power. My ex-boss previously questioned my qualification to be working in DHL, denied my allowances and put me 2 years in a row to work during public holidays. Pressure from business partners are high. Turnovers are also quite high. It also depends on the department you're in, some worse, some are better. Generally, it's not the worst company to be in - I personally like my company, just not the department I was in.

PROS:

good benefit
It was a great experience and a great environment . It is a good learning experience and working experience .
It’s a great place to work with a lot of learning platform
Challenging and facing difficulties during my initial days due to new environment , new job scope and new industry. But i managed to overcome the situation and learn the logistic flow/support quickly with my bosses support and guidance.
There are still many things to be learn, to improve myself and to gain more experience.
I learned a lot and was able to grow my skills and prepare to advance my career. however, there is little to no room for advancement as an Executive. Layoffs occur frequently with no warning, no severance, and no outplacement, and several longstanding, loyal, and experienced executives lost their jobs in the latest round. The company laid off several executives and other employees in 2018 and quickly began posting ads for clinical positions again. One might speculate that the company prefers to hire newer executives with less experience, in order to save on salaries, rather than value loyal employees who have the expertise to best serve the diverse, global client base.

While team members have strong skills and are very dedicated and supportive, most people are exhausted and unhappy; this is a for-profit company and operates with the same expectation as any call center: volume of calls taken per day and quotas of services offered drives the business.

Overall supervision is excellent, team leads vary in quality.

Company owners and managers do not value their employees, and do not walk the talk of the work-life balance and healthy, reasonable expectations of employees that their company mission supposedly promotes
Pros
Good salary and remunerations
Cons
not much growth and too much of internal politics.
I have learned and gain lots of experience in payroll processing
Able to work under stress and minimum supervision.

Gain experience to provides day-to-day payroll support to the business units and/or HR Business Partner to ensure that the local/offshore payrolls are promptly and accurately. Ensures consistent application of policies and procedures.
Pros
free snack
Cons
non
Fast pace and never ending workload.

Great company engagement such as family day, sport day, team outings, birthday celebrations, town halls and annual dinners.
Workers are very bad attitude. It’s similar to bully case. When reporting to management there are no actions has been taken on them. When ask for changing shift...they answer is all shift are full and from gc the management want me to go work as a QA. The field which are not related to me. It’s better quit the job rather than work with stress.
I would not suggest this to anyone to work. I have been working for 20 years in different companies but have yet to come across a company this lousy. One of the worst management I have come across. Please find a different place to work.
Its a good place to learn, and it has good exposure towards my degree of learning in logistics. The allowance for intern is a lot but it pays as much as you work. The team is very friendly and helpful to help interns on their task of learning.
Busy work with pressure from customer, but it was okay with considered and supportive boss and colleague . There will be activities every month to appreciate worker.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Workload
Poor management on renewing contract.. there is no transparency on closing contracts.. there is no proper way to handling the resources . Poor management skills for managers who is handling the resources.
-no stress
-work life balance

-facilities is excellent

-positive environment

-luckily I have good team with a good supervisor.

-I love their Pantry

-Have nursing room to breastfeed.
Competitive. Lot of knowledge learned. nice people inside there. willing to teach and guide new workers. so much event are present in the company. stressful job tasking.
Low salary
Envorement office moden

Understanding boss

Culture is tally

Enjoy my job

Low benefit

I take more experience in warehouse and custom

Need update better salary