Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Malaysia148 reviews
Production and Irreplaceable experience
Challenging and facing difficulties during my initial days due to new environment , new job scope and new industry. But i managed to overcome the situation and learn the logistic flow/support quickly with my bosses support and guidance.
There are still many things to be learn, to improve myself and to gain more experience.
Work environment is not good, managemnt and high level people is not take a good care of staft and did not help to manage the level of stressfull
The management not undersrand and cannot manage stress level... They did not give what staft want, no allowance and the benefit is not food as other company
Good
Nice company with nice people. Culture is good. Management is fair. Work is a lot. It was very reasonable to speak with management. Generally I recommend this place.
challenging
work place and work environment full of diverse people and mindset still a place to survive thanks to all the co workers and helpers. special thanks to bosses and their bosses.
Unhealthy Work Culture, Slow Career Path
I have been working here for more than 2 years and my career growth has been stagnant, there are simply no ladders to climb because basically 10-20 people will be fighting against each other for 1 (one) new position (only IF the position is opened). The politics game with the management is really bad. Power is everything here. I personally have been insulted and harassed but no one would stand up for me because they have the power. My ex-boss previously questioned my qualification to be working in DHL, denied my allowances and put me 2 years in a row to work during public holidays. Pressure from business partners are high. Turnovers are also quite high. It also depends on the department you're in, some worse, some are better. Generally, it's not the worst company to be in - I personally like my company, just not the department I was in.

PROS:

good benefit
It’s a good place to work
It was a great experience and a great environment . It is a good learning experience and working experience .
It’s a great place to work with a lot of learning platform
Established and productive working environment
I learned a lot and was able to grow my skills and prepare to advance my career. however, there is little to no room for advancement as an Executive. Layoffs occur frequently with no warning, no severance, and no outplacement, and several longstanding, loyal, and experienced executives lost their jobs in the latest round. The company laid off several executives and other employees in 2018 and quickly began posting ads for clinical positions again. One might speculate that the company prefers to hire newer executives with less experience, in order to save on salaries, rather than value loyal employees who have the expertise to best serve the diverse, global client base.

While team members have strong skills and are very dedicated and supportive, most people are exhausted and unhappy; this is a for-profit company and operates with the same expectation as any call center: volume of calls taken per day and quotas of services offered drives the business.

Overall supervision is excellent, team leads vary in quality.

Company owners and managers do not value their employees, and do not walk the talk of the work-life balance and healthy, reasonable expectations of employees that their company mission supposedly promotes
Pros
Good salary and remunerations
Cons
not much growth and too much of internal politics.
Place that can gain experience in payroll
I have learned and gain lots of experience in payroll processing
Able to work under stress and minimum supervision.

Gain experience to provides day-to-day payroll support to the business units and/or HR Business Partner to ensure that the local/offshore payrolls are promptly and accurately. Ensures consistent application of policies and procedures.
Pros
free snack
Cons
non
Fun place to work with greatest leaders
Fast pace and never ending workload.

Great company engagement such as family day, sport day, team outings, birthday celebrations, town halls and annual dinners.
Management worst
Workers are very bad attitude. It’s similar to bully case. When reporting to management there are no actions has been taken on them. When ask for changing shift...they answer is all shift are full and from gc the management want me to go work as a QA. The field which are not related to me. It’s better quit the job rather than work with stress.
Terrible place to work
I would not suggest this to anyone to work. I have been working for 20 years in different companies but have yet to come across a company this lousy. One of the worst management I have come across. Please find a different place to work.
Internship at DHL
Its a good place to learn, and it has good exposure towards my degree of learning in logistics. The allowance for intern is a lot but it pays as much as you work. The team is very friendly and helpful to help interns on their task of learning.
Supportive colleague
Busy work with pressure from customer, but it was okay with considered and supportive boss and colleague . There will be activities every month to appreciate worker.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Workload
Poor management on renewing contract.. there is no transparency on closing contracts.. there is no proper way to handling the resources . Poor management skills for managers who is handling the resources.
Work life balance
-no stress
-work life balance

-facilities is excellent

-positive environment

-luckily I have good team with a good supervisor.

-I love their Pantry

-Have nursing room to breastfeed.
Good environment
Competitive. Lot of knowledge learned. nice people inside there. willing to teach and guide new workers. so much event are present in the company. stressful job tasking.
Gym
Low salary
Envorement office moden

Understanding boss

Culture is tally

Enjoy my job

Low benefit

I take more experience in warehouse and custom

Need update better salary

Limited leave

Working public holiday

No life
Multinational company
- Good working environment.
- Multinational company.

- Very structure learning prorgams.

- Parking provided.

- Up-to-date market of hardwares and softwares.
DHL reveiw
Working in a environment that will engage you to do more work
Not stressful as other companies

Has lots of activities created by the management

It will make you fell relaxed
I have been working at DHL full-time for more than 10 years
The working environment is very comfortable. Most people are smart, friendly, and love the company. The total salary package is well over the market rates.
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
Processes not very streamlined