Daikin Industries Ltd.

Daikin Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews

The general environment of the office is a friendly one but work culture and communication can definitely be improved especially across departments. Friction between departments are always made worse because of bad communication between the parties.
Selama bekerja di Daikin ada banyak yg kurang komplit. Salah satu nya kurang kerja sama dalam tim,kurang nya komunikasih dalam tim bekerja .
Pros
Fasilitas tempat tinggal dan transportasi pulang pergi kerja
Cons
Kurang kerja sama dalam tim
There's a lot can be learn as it involve r&d. The environment was enjoyable with a lot of activity. However it can be stressful to handle the workloads.
I certainly understand responsibility, hold an intense work ethic and acquire social skills that can build and maintain relations across the organization and strive to do my best in any situation to meet the company’s objectives. I believe my strength, abilities and skills make me a perfect fit for this job and working with all personality types.
Pros
Medical
Benefits are the best company I ever worked with, friendly colleagues, gym and in house clinic provided, bonus and increment every year, can be stressful because of manufacturing field.
Pros
Lots of engagement
Cons
Stressful
-Colleague are very friendly and willing to teach -Need to be fast learner -Good working experience and can learn a lot of things and gain experience.
It is a good opportunity to have work in Malaysia part of the requirement. My job scope as an Assistant Manager majority of the time has been always "fire fighting" on current issues. The management of the Malaysia team believed and would like to be a trend follower towards the market need. However I do not really agree. Besides this need I think as an Research & Development Engineer, we must also be a trend creator. Without this edge, we will always be a step behind.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Vision goals are not set properly
As a qc inspector my responsiblities on the production overall and need to hundred percent focus on vehicle part that the daikin produce because the vehicle product cannot have any defect.
1. Lot of experience will be gain. 2. Friendly environmental 3. Very productive and efficient working Environment 4. Facilities are great. (Parking space, sport activities, prayer room and more)
the environmentof the work is good ,the staff were helpful and kind to assisting new employer and guide them from the beginning until the end of the process,
I do love the job position so much, very friendly colleagues and manager always concern to the staffs. Its a quite difficult to work in a group team but very joyful
Good learning Good staff Happy environment Team work Lot of improvement to be executed. Able ton achieve with good team Supporting team members Opportunity to excel
Overall friendly culture, understanding management. Good benefits & decent salary. Growing and expanding business for job security and career advancement opportunities.
Manage people behaviour Understand them Sometime no proper instruction given Rushing ti pick up guest from airport Stay long night for the guest dinner or meeting