DAYANG ENTERPRISE SDN BHD

DAYANG ENTERPRISE SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia26 reviews

Motivated workplace, Independent, experiences working culture.

When working at offshore company, u will see lot of challenges that you can get on onshore or land worksite. There more and lot of experiences leader that can guide when working. The management was very understood with our problem. The salary was paid and never fail.

Pros

Free lunch, medical benifit.

Productive team work

have learned many things about HUC and fabrication, offshore activities and operations. Site team work, offshore personnel management and project management.

Pros

Flexible work hour

Cons

Short of Offshore engineers

Relaxed and quiet workplace

As an intern, there were nothing much assigned except for assisting the engineers and project management team for ongoing final documentation work. Workplace is quiet and relaxed with cooperative and helpful staffs

Great working environment

I was an intern at Dayang Enterprise and to be honest, I really enjoyed working with everyone as they are very helpful, welcoming and not to mention, friendly!

Productive and fun workplace

I was a Vacation Trainee under MCM department for 3 month. Each of us were given an assignment that related with our field which is engineering field. There is so many things that I have learn in this company include preparing the workpack, learn how to read and draw the engineering drawing, preparing the SIPCOM, determined the positive isolation based on hydropack isolation and many more. The management and the workplace culture is always positive. All the staff are friendly, always help me and teach me whenever i ask about the assignment. The hardest part of the job for me is when we are preparing some of the assignment where we need to ask the related engineer to explain about it. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i have gain experience and explore more about oil and gas production.

My review task

- Monday to Friday working days. - operator system - great managemant provide. - easy to catch up the role will be given. - enjoy when do the job with sporting staf.

Good company

Good company but when finish job, still waiting they call, 1month, 2month, 3month, 4month, untill now.. How much im still waiting? I still can do my partime job to wait.

4.5 star

If you like working offshore this might be for you then working offshore for this company was a blast. Has a lot of benefits like inssurance and all that working area has a lot of safty regulations for you and the coworkers around you. It has bonuses pay as well working facility all equiped with all you need.

Coorporative and fun

All document submited by matco is complete before i make the cog.. communacation between logistic department with other etc matco supplier customer is all become smooth. I enjoy with my position because my management give a good guideline for me to do my job..

Local Oils and gas Service provided

Cost-oriented, effective and system oriented company, emphasise teamwork and acting as group decision upon engagement with the client for the HUC, or maintenance work in Oils and Gas Industry.

Pros

Cost-oriented, effective and system oriented company.

Cons

Family business

Good

A workplace provide good environment to work and easy to communicate with colleagues. Give opportunities to new employee to gain experience as much as they can.

enjoy

I enjoy working with dayang. The environment the culture, The people are great and treat each other great. Lots of activities going on for everyone.

Pros

free lunched sometimes

Cons

lift crowded with college student

fun

awesome and loving but pay is low and not many career opportunities or growth , hence looking for new opportunities outside malaysia. hope to get a new job soon.

Flexibility Defeats Everything

Working in DESB is actually very fun with the family-type environment and the level of flexibility it offers. However, for one who is still searching for career enhancement and advancement, it might not be a good idea to stay here for a long time. Training is not provided, underpaid, minimum benefits and virtually no way ‘up’. Probably I will return back to the company later when I intend to retire.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Underpaid, minimal benefits and laid back team

Challenging Working Invironment

- Too many task and always short of workers. - Tender period is the worst working time. - Head of department need to increase manpower. - Every staff must co-operate together do daily jobs.

Good Company, but Bad management

Good platform to gain a knowledge and experience. All colleague wiling to help and guide to make sure project success, but the management kind like haywire management with haywire system. especially in term of salary, not worth it with what are the staff already sacrificed.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Management need to kipas, salary is below below below market.

A good place to learn

This company had give opportunity for their employee to learn and get involve at all sort of project planing sequences from site identify for scope of work, technical clarification with client, project material procurement, workpack preparation, project manpower request, project equipment preparation and project execution plan. The colleagues are friendly and the working environment is great.

Pros

friendly working environment

Cons

multitasking

Productive and Good Learning Company

- A good company and a great HSSE department on learning of Safety and Health. - Need to be independent and creative especially on the making of the format for the report.

Good experience.

Good safety culture and professional working environment. 3-months internship exposure to occupational safety and health working environment such as pre-mobilization safety briefing, toolbox meeting, organizing PTW course for paxs, acting Secretary of DESB Monthly Safety Committee Meeting, participated in Petronas Carigali Liason Meeting, and was in charge of UA/UC Compilation Statistics and Report preparation.

productive

good team work,all work together and good atmosphere at the work place,good management for his employee.we have are BBQ or dinner together when the last project we involve.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

healthcare

Challenging work, but with a smile

My work here involve dealing with crews. We have hundred of crews. Talk to them, try to convince them on their work. but dealing with human being is hard. somedays feel like a breeze, somedays feel like a tornado. I learn a lot from day one until now. Management of people, their movement, crew's welfare, how to deal with people of all age and attitude. Patient is what i learn the most here. My co-workers are among the best, I am working with professionals. they are experienced workers, whereas I am freshly graduate employee when i first entered. Hardest part is when the project is slowing down, you have to convince the crew to come back again when the project picks up. Most enjoyable part is when the project is picking up. Crews are coming over to the office with smiles and chit chat to each other happily. Management is good and satisfying.

Pros

My manager is very understanding and kind

Cons

No career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAYANG ENTERPRISE SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits