Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

1) The working environment is very flexible,2) Celebration at very festival.3) Has realize my confidence level has been improve in term of decision making & communication between team4) Involve in Essential Fire Fighting & Emergency Response Plan conducted by Client EHS Team.5) This role required me to take more responsibility and required me to perform all the task or instruction as a priority.
Pros
free drink 3 in 1
Cons
Rilex & long break
I am an intern in this company. Due to covid-19, I am now working from home. I appreciate the company do cares about our health conditions and letting us working from home. Although there's some technical and non-technicals difficulties we have WFH, colleagues are understanding. Also, besides the core project I am working on, Dell Technologies always encourages us to learn more. There're many paid learning courses are free for us so that we will not left behind the world.
Working in Cyberjaya definitely different treatment from working other global place. Manager received bad review still manage to hold their position, bias and unprofessional. No benefit if you are a contractor. Only few managers participate and in charge. 100% hands on for service desk. Typical working culture in Malaysia. Career advancement after 2 years and above (maybe).
Pros
Cafeteria and parking
Cons
short breaks, healthcare, workspace culture, management and salary
hardest job , not stress, good management, hardest working team, enjoy my job, leader always take part when we need something hard happen. flexible working time,
Normal daily routine of engaging with candidates and followup of cvs to be submitted. Routine/ prescheduled team and department meetings. Interaction daily with stake holders and Hiring managers etc.
Work life balance, nice and relax working environment, great support and assist from team lead. Will recommend to manage your time wisely when comes to peak period. Night con call might be required depend on your supporting region.
Great Place To Work where employee are encourage to work from anywhere by choosing the work style that best fulfills their needs on the job and in their personal lives.
A great place to work, flexible working hours and location, tonnes of thing to learn, supportive colleagues and management, have very good sets of system for work implementation.
Very good and productive and excellent place for start to work . Friendly team and good communication skills can improve From team and other team and share knowledge
nice environment to work, yet very competitive job and little rushing and heading towards group performance and targets. the culture was excellent and employee well monitored
Good company that take care of its employee wellbeing, also priortize employee needs. Working in there also good because the technology keep changin and you can update yourself about latest tech
Pros
Flexible working days
Cons
Benefit are less for junior post
Workplace enjoyable and a lot of colleges in a different department. get to learned new things and you may faced a different kind of customer every day in one day
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Call
Learning curve on each job set. Dell provide seminar's for health and career advancement which show's Dell care about the employees health and benefit.
Dell give all kind freedom and all the staff and managers are freedom. we can learn a lot new thing and experiences. there are very good and kind working culture.
- Flexible work culture with support from management. - Training on career development. - Exciting job rotation. - Willingness to share and team oriented culture.
A very flexible working environment but no career progress. Performance review is not well done whereby managers dont really do their jobs. If you are not from CHina or INdia, you will be discriminated.
Pros
Flexiblitiy
Cons
Compensation and benefits
Not stress and good environment to work. The management are so good as they will update to the staffs for any issues or information. The security is very secured.
It's only great if you are from directly DELL and not outsourced. The job security there is struggling, well you know how private sector do. The culture is good for advancement. but the perk come with extra stress.
-fast learner -hardworking -punctuality -have own transport i get more knowledge when im started work there like get inspection for new incoming server and get reparation if have problems.
A big company with challenging work. The management is good and working environment is flexible. Teamwork is the must in completing any task to achieve quality of result.
No Comment, Your Hard-Working Will Be Worthless and A lot things need to improve even though doing great jobs. Become victims if any issues and take responsible
  1. Employee Reviews