Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Malaysia125 reviews

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,619 reviews

Overall fun and good culture

Remote jobs are provided and encouraged work-life balance. Flexible working hours and the colleagues are gentle and kind. Overall, there is a fun company culture.

Pros

Remote jobs

Cons

Low increment rate

Productive and fun work place with minimal stress

A place to be part of, a little of fun and stress and amazing coworkers which can your support system. Dell do care for their staff in a way, other than that it depends on who you report too.

Pros

A lot of bonding activities

Cons

Too many reports

Happy working environment, with friendly management team. Helpful team leader and other managers. Clean working environment and not busy like other call centers

Good environment & learning and people

Clear job scope, good environment & people (multi-cultural) and good C&B. Learnt many apps/DB. Expose to become IC and Mgr role. Work Life Balance is there. Team building is also there.

Pros

Clear job scope, good environment & people (multi-cultural) and good C&B.

Cons

Sometimes they have VSS or change of biz model

Fun workplace

Working culture has been super flexible but it varies among departments. Company benefits are slightly not on par as per compared to other big companies as the salaries and increment are lower and another incentive such as allowances are being removed after changing to remote working.

Pros

Flexible working culture

Cons

Benefits not on par as per compared to other big companies

Good exposure and a lot of opportunity available at Dell

It's a great place to work. Can fast learn Dell culture and easy to adapt. Flexible work arrangement. Dell also provides challenging and rewarding job. Good bonus.

Pros

Meals Allowance

Cons

N/a

Productive and friendly environment with cooperative employees..

I would love working with this company because first of all they don't have a dress code or any force to wear informal attire. They also have friendly environment and cooperative poeple to work together.

Pros

Gifts, chocolate, festival cookies, necessities like rice bag, oil, mask is given during woman's day.

Cons

Short break

Working under contract

Its really hard to get permanent job at Dell. Just for gain experience people may try as fresh level at Dell. It is routine work. Must be ready by heart to receive escalation for small issues appeared.

Focus on performance instead of working hours

Flexible working hours that allows you to arrange my own time to complete the task on time and supports and advices from seniors are always available that guide and help me when I face obstacles in my tasks. The working environment is friendly and I am free to voice out my problems openly to my colleagues or management. Resources are available for us to reach out for help and clarification.

Pros

Transportation allowance, full set of working gadgets provided

Cons

May have meeting out of usual working hours due to multinational time zone

Work Life Balanced

Here in Dell, I experience the work life balance practice that I never had in my working life. And I have a good leader in my team that always patientive in the transition period which is carried out for those new member like me.

Pros

Flexibility on the working time

Cons

Meal allowance

PS4, Ping pong table, vending machine for drink, pool table

1) The working environment is very flexible,2) Celebration at very festival.3) Has realize my confidence level has been improve in term of decision making & communication between team4) Involve in Essential Fire Fighting & Emergency Response Plan conducted by Client EHS Team.5) This role required me to take more responsibility and required me to perform all the task or instruction as a priority.

Pros

free drink 3 in 1

Cons

Rilex & long break

Culture vibes is fantastic. All co-workers are nice and friendly. Willing to share and teach.

I am an intern in this company. Due to covid-19, I am now working from home. I appreciate the company do cares about our health conditions and letting us working from home. Although there's some technical and non-technicals difficulties we have WFH, colleagues are understanding. Also, besides the core project I am working on, Dell Technologies always encourages us to learn more. There're many paid learning courses are free for us so that we will not left behind the world.

Global treatment

Working in Cyberjaya definitely different treatment from working other global place. Manager received bad review still manage to hold their position, bias and unprofessional. No benefit if you are a contractor. Only few managers participate and in charge. 100% hands on for service desk. Typical working culture in Malaysia. Career advancement after 2 years and above (maybe).

Pros

Cafeteria and parking

Cons

short breaks, healthcare, workspace culture, management and salary

fun workplace

hardest job , not stress, good management, hardest working team, enjoy my job, leader always take part when we need something hard happen. flexible working time,

Very nice environment and good work life balance encouraged

Normal daily routine of engaging with candidates and followup of cvs to be submitted. Routine/ prescheduled team and department meetings. Interaction daily with stake holders and Hiring managers etc.

Flexible and good culture

Work life balance, nice and relax working environment, great support and assist from team lead. Will recommend to manage your time wisely when comes to peak period. Night con call might be required depend on your supporting region.

Flexible and productive workplace

Great Place To Work where employee are encourage to work from anywhere by choosing the work style that best fulfills their needs on the job and in their personal lives.

Productive, friendly, nice environment, flexibility and bright future!

A great place to work, flexible working hours and location, tonnes of thing to learn, supportive colleagues and management, have very good sets of system for work implementation.

Very good and productive and excellent place for start to work . Friendly team and good communication skills can improve From team and other team and share knowledge

competitive job

nice environment to work, yet very competitive job and little rushing and heading towards group performance and targets. the culture was excellent and employee well monitored

Good company that take care of its employee wellbeing, also priortize employee needs. Working in there also good because the technology keep changin and you can update yourself about latest tech

Pros

Flexible working days

Cons

Benefit are less for junior post

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Dell Technologies