Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies Employee Review

Best Place to work

2 October 2015
This is the Best Place to work. wok and life balance is very good. management is very good. culture also very good. i can refer my friends if they are intresting to join here.
20 September 2013
Same location
Techincal Consultant (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur, M14
• Trusted Advisor: Dell does not profess to be the subject matter expert in every field of the ICT industry. Dell leverages relationships with its preferred partners to ensure the best expertise are engaged to deliver the architected solution by Dell in collaboration with our PMP Certified Project Managers.
• Catalyst: Dell is the catalyst in bringing together the necessary technologies, in-house expertise, and partners to cater for today’s heterogeneous environments.

• Single Point of Contact and Accountability: Customer’s realise the expense in dealing with multiple partners and managing multiple contracts. Dell acts as the single point of contact and assumes accountability for the provision of hardware, software, professional services, and ongoing support services.

• The Dell brand: Dell is not going to jeopardise our brand in the IT community by selling sub-standard solutions. Dell undertakes a rigorous and sophisticated service readiness methodology prior to marketing Dell products and services that form the end-to-end solutions that aim to deliver benefits to our valued customers. If we didn’t believe in our solutions, we would not associate the Dell name
25 June 2020
Analysis Accounting (Former Employee) - Penang
hardest job , not stress, good management, hardest working team, enjoy my job, leader always take part when we need something hard happen. flexible working time,
3 May 2020
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) - Cyberjaya
Normal daily routine of engaging with candidates and followup of cvs to be submitted. Routine/ prescheduled team and department meetings. Interaction daily with stake holders and Hiring managers etc.