Dell Technologies
Coronavirus update
Information from Dell Technologies:

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Bayan Lepas

Bayan Lepas6 reviews
my colleagues and team in dell is caring and helpful whenever I had faces any limitation or difficulties. They taught me how to solve the issues I had faced with patient and makes sure that I had learnt it at the end of the session or day.
Pros
flexible working hours and covers canteed food worth rm50
Cons
too many surveys and courses makes time spent inefficient
Dell is a good place to work, good environment with great leader and manager. Having a good bonus of the year, based on performance feedback from manager. Love all food at the cafeteria and more benefit from Dell to permanent staff.
i love working in here. hope can get opportunity also in here. all team is very nice and helpful. the accommodation very nice and highly rated. easier to work in here because more parking.
To assemble computers, to help others to ensure all the products runs smooth and good condition.
To achieve daily target set by management and to low the reject products volume.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Free transport
Dell Management Encourage Work Life Balance. Management alway provide outside training to employees to grown by themselves.

Dell Management provide good enviroment to employees from them to work.

When I start worked at Dell, my previous AP Manager doshare their esperiance to me and alway support and stand with me to grown the teams.
Set up project from order downloaded in a particular tool where budget included as well. One of the scope in Project Management. I have learned a lot, not only work-related but how to communicate with colleagues to drive daily activities. Time management is very crucial in my job scope, to set up and deliver within a range of time. I had a fabulous co-workers, one of the reason I had a joyful long working hours. The hardest part of the job is to communicate and deal with internal co-workers from different region. Due to the different time zone and culture, I find it challenging when communicate either via email or phone. When it comes to the most enjoyable part of the job, I would say hanging around with my reporting manager and a groups of colleagues. I have to admit, it was a tough decision leaving them to pursue my dream.
Pros
MNC culture
Cons
Work-life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dell Technologies?