Dell Technologies
Coronavirus update
Information from Dell Technologies:

Dell Technologies Salary & Benefits reviews: IT Analyst

IT Analyst21 reviews
Job provides pretty good starting salary with a chance to earn more through sales goals and incentives. Hours are long and work on weekends is a possibility.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
sitting in a cubicle
Overall hiring process is not satisfied BCZ, huge differences about the wages rate, bonus and other benefits among the team members. I had very bitter experience and realized that I had under paid employee during that time. 5 years later after me our manager hired a new hire (new person) got better pay rate 25% more than me even though less experience and less qualified when they hiring for the team at the same work location. All depends up on the hiring person (HR decision ) they wrongly fixed the salary (discrimination) for a person to person. (not acceptable).
When we figure out (somehow) later of ourselves about the discrepancies and poor salary rate then we can't fight back to either your department manager or HR team, and they don't accepts their inabilities and mistakes instead they will kick you out (fired) from the job with a bad name and spoil your reputations.

"I strongly advised that DO NOT JOIN this company", They're prefect cheaters!!!!

HR team and Department managers should discuss together and make a better decision as before hiring a new hire to put in the same team.
My overall experience with DellEMC was very positive. they have a great workplace culture and love to take part in local activities. the managers and fellow employees are very friendly and respectful. they even went as far as raising my salary compensation to match the market standard. my only complaint is that immediately after the salary raise i was layed off due to a department restructuring, with no explanation as to why just a confirmation that performance had nothing to do with the decision.
Pros
great work place ethic and culture
Cons
management inst very visible into their decision making process
It is a good company for freshers. As I was working on US shift. There was very little work life balance. Got to learn more technical skills. Good managers.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Long working hours
The Dell EMC Company has no regard for their employee's. They only care about the bottom dollar amount for each quarter.
Benefits
Cons
work / life balance huge negative
This is a great company to work for but being a contractor, it is tough to get in the company full time because they never open up job reqs.
Pros
life and work balance
Cons
salary/pay