Dell Technologies
Information from Dell Technologies:

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for Project Manager

Project Manager3 reviews
Malaysia3 reviews
An awesome workplace with balanced culture and work life balance. The flexibility to work remotely gives a huge advantage in completing your work and same time focus on other priorities as well.
Pros
Subsidies ( Lunch / Penang Bridge Tol )
Cons
Career Progression / Growth Opportunity
work life balance, great place to work, i love environment and people here are friendly, professional, helpful and work with ethics.
Pros
work life balance, good com & ben
Cons
always re-organize
Set up project from order downloaded in a particular tool where budget included as well. One of the scope in Project Management. I have learned a lot, not only work-related but how to communicate with colleagues to drive daily activities. Time management is very crucial in my job scope, to set up and deliver within a range of time. I had a fabulous co-workers, one of the reason I had a joyful long working hours. The hardest part of the job is to communicate and deal with internal co-workers from different region. Due to the different time zone and culture, I find it challenging when communicate either via email or phone. When it comes to the most enjoyable part of the job, I would say hanging around with my reporting manager and a groups of colleagues. I have to admit, it was a tough decision leaving them to pursue my dream.
Pros
MNC culture
Cons
Work-life balance