Dell Technologies
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Dell Technologies Management reviews

Malaysia111 reviews
hardest job , not stress, good management, hardest working team, enjoy my job, leader always take part when we need something hard happen. flexible working time,
A great place to work, flexible working hours and location, tonnes of thing to learn, supportive colleagues and management, have very good sets of system for work implementation.
- Flexible work culture with support from management.
- Training on career development.

- Exciting job rotation.

- Willingness to share and team oriented culture.
Not stress and good environment to work. The management are so good as they will update to the staffs for any issues or information. The security is very secured.
A big company with challenging work. The management is good and working environment is flexible. Teamwork is the must in completing any task to achieve quality of result.
Dell is one of the best places to work in this IT industry. Management is great and the balance work vs personal life is the best I have ever experienced.
No review can be given as left this organization years ago, At that time, the management was hopeless. Anyhow, review or remarks for now would not be any good at all.
Can work from home, great environment with awesome colleagues and managers, work life balance, good benefits with transport allowances, good management.
Overall, Dell is a nice place to work for. Work life balance culture impress me the most. Nice pay check, too our strength.
Fast path company with Great Vision & direction.
Great leadership management that bring the company/team towards given direction.
Pros
Work life balance, pay check
Cons
Benefit, job security
uring a typical day work , one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed,

One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first report. I'll also ask a colleague to review the report before sharing it with the client.

What I enjoy most is to come up with a new experiment that can potentially answer a long outstanding question. And when a project I’ve been on working for many months is finally published.
Pros
festival celebrations
Cons
health talk by doctors
Learnt a lot from everyone, my shift starts at 9am. They have odd rest day( sunday and monday). Management can be improved, mainly chinese, chinese grow easily while malays and indians will remain the same even after few years. The hardest part of the job is the management do not appreciate the workers, and the most enjoyable part of the job is going back home
Pros
stres free
Cons
healthcare, no bonus, cut salary
Management are disengaged in terms of vision, and concrete direction. Too many layers.

The best part of the job is flexibility.

The worst part of the job is everyday the structure becomes more and more rigid and bureaucratic. What supposed to be a 1 hour job becomes 2 weeks or even 1 month job due to the restriction, unavailability of subject matter, and lack of communications, and changing priorities or conflict of priorities between different groups.
- Is a good company to work
- Welfare are good

- Great company culture

- Easy work environment

- Everyone having equal opportunity to grow

- Management are good
Pros
Tea Break
Cons
A bit long travel journey
Working here is fun with the affordable salary but it is a bit far from my place tho. The management in here is also good and it make every staffs enjoy working here
Pros
healthcare
Cons
short break
To assemble computers, to help others to ensure all the products runs smooth and good condition.
To achieve daily target set by management and to low the reject products volume.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Free transport
Nice management team, plenty of training givens to employee, nice facilities for 24/7 office. Team mates is very helpful and have each other back. Managers is easy to approach.
Pros
cafe coupon, gym, free parking, in house clinic
Cons
job security and job advancement
- Dell is a company with fast pace environment and things can change very fast.

- You need to learn what to prioritise and need to have good time management.

- Good team mates to support each others.
Pros
Team outing activities
Cons
Work very long hour
* normal to busy working hours
* learned a lot especially about Microsoft Office packages

* Great management
* Wonderful and fun workplace
* No assistance

* Great team!
Good place to work.
Hard for carreer enhancement and growth

Flexible working hours

Good management
Must keep up to date with roles given time to time to fulfill business needs
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Healthcare
An experienced IT Services operations for 10 years in SA Dell countries as Vietnam & Philippines. Major
focus on driving outsource partner key performance metrics, process management, cost control,
growing and innovation project in IT field service.

Successful in development and management of teams engaged in managed

service delivery in multiple countries

Successful in built up new acquired partner, training & grow them up to the

best Regional performance partner in IT service field delivery.

Excellence in communication both written and oral to executives and to guide

teams in delivery of field and managed services.
Good culture of working environment, Job scope being clearly define, service level agreement between each team is preset as per agreed by the management team lead and others.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3.9K