Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies Employee Review

Nil

7 August 2018
uring a typical day work , one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed,

One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first report. I'll also ask a colleague to review the report before sharing it with the client.

What I enjoy most is to come up with a new experiment that can potentially answer a long outstanding question. And when a project I’ve been on working for many months is finally published.
Pros
festival celebrations
Cons
health talk by doctors
25 June 2020
Same location
hardest job , not stress, good management, hardest working team, enjoy my job, leader always take part when we need something hard happen. flexible working time,
3 May 2020
Normal daily routine of engaging with candidates and followup of cvs to be submitted. Routine/ prescheduled team and department meetings. Interaction daily with stake holders and Hiring managers etc.
6 March 2020
Same location
Work life balance, nice and relax working environment, great support and assist from team lead. Will recommend to manage your time wisely when comes to peak period. Night con call might be required depend on your supporting region.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3.9K