Deloitte
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Auditor

Auditor3 reviews
Malaysia3 reviews
I have completed my three and half months internship as an audit vacation trainee at Deloitte Kuala Lumpur. Throughout the entire engagement, I get the big picture about what an auditor work as. I get the chance to use Deloitte software, EMS 2.0 that can analyze more data more quickly. I have engaged in large influential companies such as Lafarge Malaysia Berhad, WPP Marketing Communication and Bluewater Energy. This allow me to look deeply and objectively at the inner workings of companies - finance, supply chain, inventory, real estate, assets and technology. From gaining audit and assurance knowledge, improving communication skills, technical skills and soft skills to building teamwork and self-confidence, everything was meaningful and crucial because they made me grow.
Pros
Highest pay for internship
Cons
no work life balance and less benefits, only rm300 dental per year, no parking provided, mileage claim on team sharing basis, lots of learning, bonus average 1 month, allow to take average 2 weeks study leave for professional paper.
A good workplace to begin a career in and advance further, with good leadership, management and supportive peers and bosses.

A place to build self-confidence and network expansion.
Pros
Good benefits and perks, loads of extracurricular activities
Cons
Long working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deloitte?