Deloitte
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern5 reviews
Malaysia5 reviews
I learn to be independent and i learn to manage time efficiently and learn how to work fast. You have to work smart and need to put extra effort to learn new things.
Working in an audit/consulting firm, it is very fast paced and competitive. You definitely learn a lot even for a short period of working there. Unfortunately, work life balance is a bit off
Hired to finish a specific job. I learned a lot about the culture and procedures of a big corporation. I wish I could learn more outside of the administrative tasks.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Was assigned repetitive tasks
Stressful workplace but overall is fun to learn stuff. Work under pressure can learn more stuff and way to deal with different problems. The most enjoyable part was when we have discussion and we joke while thinking about how to solve the risk problems.
I have learnt:-
• Personal tax computation and preparation.

• Collecting clients’ information & documents.

• Indicate residential status of clients.

• Communicate with Inland Revenue Board officer to confirm validity of information.

Colleagues are kind and supportive, we have gone through peak period together by helping each other out. After all, we have session to celebrate our hard-work and achievements together as a sign of appreciation.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons