Deloitte
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Management reviews

Malaysia49 reviews
This was my first job and i've been working with Deloitte for 4 years now. It's a great platform to learn new skills such as accounting and auditing. There is a lot of support available (management and articles available) to read and improve your skillset.
The environment of the workplace is good and enjoyable. The management is helpful and willing to teach and share knowledge.

The Company also have a lot of learning programme to improve the knowledge and any updates on the standard and requirement.
In my current job, I learn auditing skills and enhancing my technical knowledge day by day. Also, I learn how to lead and manage an audit team. With the auditing, technical and management skills that I enhance day by day, this lead to my job satisfaction.
A good workplace to begin a career in and advance further, with good leadership, management and supportive peers and bosses.

A place to build self-confidence and network expansion.
Pros
Good benefits and perks, loads of extracurricular activities
Cons
Long working hours
I have learnt communication skill, accounting and auditing skill

Our management is good, will take care of junior well.
Pros
Exposures Bigger
Cons
Long Hours
All the workers are friendly and at the same time are serious when it comes to work. Works are done effectively and efficiently. Proper guidance and training are provided to newcomers. The management of tasks are done professionally.
Pros
Overtime allowance
relaxed but competitive, high possibility of onshore assignment with weekly fly backs and per diem, good management and a lot of non-work related activities
Pros
flexy time
Cons
need to be at project site
The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment.As a growing organization they're constantly working on ways to improve the opportunities for it's account executives to succeed.
Overall-good and room to develop the management style with employee.

Management style - sometimes too harsh to non performing staff.

Staff Training and Development - only applicable to professionals. other internal service provided staff is neglected due to training budget.

Staff compensation and benefits - not as good as other accounting firms in Malaysia

Staff turnover - high, because the professionals salary is very competitive among accounting firms, as well as job hopping to commercial after becoming licenced auditors or licensed accountant.
Pros
good working hours
Cons
benefits package is to be reviewed to be more competitive