Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

Competitve and fast paced

27 November 2019
Working in an audit/consulting firm, it is very fast paced and competitive. You definitely learn a lot even for a short period of working there. Unfortunately, work life balance is a bit off
2 June 2020
Same role
I learn to be independent and i learn to manage time efficiently and learn how to work fast. You have to work smart and need to put extra effort to learn new things.
26 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Hired to finish a specific job. I learned a lot about the culture and procedures of a big corporation. I wish I could learn more outside of the administrative tasks.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Was assigned repetitive tasks
7 December 2019
Sometimes you will meet a good manager and/or partner who will direct and guide you to the correct path in achieving your project's objectives, besides, completing the audit engagement(s). The resource allocation in completing an audit engagement is very important. Staffs and audit experts with relevant technical knowledge and experiences, sufficient time allocated and communication with clients are to be involved and planned accordingly before commencement of any audit engagement.