Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

Productive and fun place to work at.

25 April 2017
I have learnt:-
• Personal tax computation and preparation.

• Collecting clients’ information & documents.

• Indicate residential status of clients.

• Communicate with Inland Revenue Board officer to confirm validity of information.

Colleagues are kind and supportive, we have gone through peak period together by helping each other out. After all, we have session to celebrate our hard-work and achievements together as a sign of appreciation.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
2 June 2020
Same role
I learn to be independent and i learn to manage time efficiently and learn how to work fast. You have to work smart and need to put extra effort to learn new things.
27 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Working in an audit/consulting firm, it is very fast paced and competitive. You definitely learn a lot even for a short period of working there. Unfortunately, work life balance is a bit off
7 December 2019
Sometimes you will meet a good manager and/or partner who will direct and guide you to the correct path in achieving your project's objectives, besides, completing the audit engagement(s). The resource allocation in completing an audit engagement is very important. Staffs and audit experts with relevant technical knowledge and experiences, sufficient time allocated and communication with clients are to be involved and planned accordingly before commencement of any audit engagement.