Diebold Nixdorf

Diebold Nixdorf Employee Reviews

Malaysia21 reviews
2 times no increament and 2 times no bonus. Increament range from rm0-rm 50. Not get appreciated although working for 7 years and qualified enough to take serious and frequent repeated call. All they care is the job finish but staff, they didnt care. Most of them who got promoted is not based on skillset mostly due to sucking up. Despite all the hateness i like my team and our team had the greatest teamwork.
Very suitable for those highly emphasise on work life balance working environment. Very minimal workloads & the only hard things to cope is local countries demands.
Not very good environment to work in.manager not helping their staff.employee feel under appreciated.salary not worth with workloads.too many job scope to cover .
Personal Benefits excellent
Good Team work and work cultures

Surrounded with Friendly colleague

Tough and enjoying part is to travel around klang valley
i am really excited to work here cause this is my first job and ready to learn everything related to be success to do the job. i feel relaxed with this job scope and really want to do my best to perform this job.
Do work until finish,if not you in big trouble. Minimum supervision by manager but always stress by person that give you job. Always in hurry to clear their job without thinking site situation. Very difficultist if working on weekend or public,not enough specialist to backup for Malaysia.You need to survive yourself. Company rule always change, one engineer for all jobs.
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
Managment slow
Its a great place to work. I was able to learn customer service skills along with gaining call center experience. I was able to have a flexible schedule so that I could attend school .
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Working here has improved my technical skills a lot. We usually work long hours but I don't really mind it because I enjoy what I am doing. The stress does not come from my work itself but from external factors such salary/benefits package.
Pros
flex time
Cons
salary & management
-There is no progress in terms of work
- Under paid

- Not enough staffing

- Not hiring despite there is only 8 staff working for the entire global project.

- There were 40 staffs in 2017, and now left with 21. (Within 1year).

- water leaking all over the office

-No proper cleaning done

- No proper management involvement
Pros
nothing at all!!!
Cons
healthcare is not covered at all. have to pay your own
working in pattern shift 24/7 no stress at all surrounding with good people full with facilities the lead also not pushing you most of the time you will relex
Pros
overtime bonus
Cons
contract position
Have a strong sense of belief in this company. They have struggled a bit but I think they have a lot of smart people and fantastic technologies.

It would also be nice to have a mentorship program and internal support groups that can help you along your career path.

Sometimes the fast paced environment can get out of hand and is slightly demanding. This can be stressful at times, but it happens everywhere, so its not a big deal
Pros
Work remotely and benefits
Cons
Adhoc task during weekend.
A very good working place to start your career and to move further.
A fun and supportive environment which will give a support and guide you for each task.
office hour job that i have time to have my own life.
I learn about the important of IT helpdesk in a project.

but unfortunately this is a contract base job
Pros
high salary in Ringgit malaysia
Cons
contract base
Banking service division. Monitoring ATM / CDM nationwide and assigned FE to rectify machine problem. Handling customer (bankers), reporting and updating daily report via OCM system.
The best place to build up career and great surrounding . Good bosses and nice senior . Able to communicate freely to management regards to any feedback . Overall its like a 2nd home
-Recognize the failure of the systems and doing immediate solutions.
-Performing installation, servicing and repairing of the technical equipment.

-Resolves customers software and hardware related problems.

-Follow ups the customer for confirmation of solving their problems.

-Coordinating with other team members.

-Maintaining daily reports of the service.

-Coordinating with the team leaders for confirmation of service.
 Extensive experience of installing, and servicing ATM machines
 Complete knowledge of the mechanism used in ATM machines

 Highly capable at examining, identifying, and fixing failed components in machines

 Effective written and verbal communication and documentation skills
Working in Diebold, you do not have to worry about being late to company as there is flexible working hours.
Working environment are fun, no politics issue and all colleagues are friendly enough.

A lot of things can learn from Diebold as it is require working independently.

But there is one thing that need to improve is the management, too many complaint from clients.
Pros
Flexible working hours, friendly colleagues
Cons
Heavy workload, stressful
The company provides required training for the specific tasks. It is a good company for the beginners in SAP application.
Pros
Spacious work area
Cons
multitasking
A very productive place to work
I have learn more on team contributions and also some of the management components that would help me in my future career.

I would say there was no such thing as the hardest part of the job as long as you do what youre suppose to at the right time the job becomes more enjoyable.
I would say being part of the Professional Services Team of Diebold Malaysia is serious business. I am just lucky to have supportive boss and colleagues and we always have each others' backs.

Working here has improved my technical skills a lot. I believe I have become more efficient in time management and people management. My personal belief of being a fast learner was also put to test. A lot of projects come in at the same time and schedules are tight. You have no choice but to learn fast along the way. The satisfaction of getting the job done is the most enjoyable part of the job.

We usually work long hours but I don't really mind it because I enjoy what I am doing. The stress does not come from my work itself but from external factors such as unreasonable colleagues (other departments) and poor salary/benefits package.
Pros
nature of job is never boring
Cons
salary package, poor management