DiGi Telecommunications

DiGi Telecommunications Employee Reviews

Malaysia104 reviews
The workplace is very convenient to work, very friendly environment.
The security and management at the company is very good.

Salary is sensible and bonuses are good

Enjoyable part of the job is the experience you are getting from the communication world
to work in digi is quite relax and not so stressful. Digi is telecommunication company . PMO team is quite big and project running in waterfall and agile.
I like to work in Digi as it is fun and friendly environment. Everyday is a learning day for me . I became a good listener, listen to customer's complaint and give them the best solutions, I gain high level of satisfaction each time i solve customer's complaint.
5 days a week work with rotational shift and teamwork is important in the company as its telco based. Communication among the employee is the key for the company to achieve the organizational goals.
This working hours is flexible they don't have any thumb print/punch card and so on. The senior here will guide you until you know. We need ask always reach them about the topics that we not understand.
Workplace environment is good. Have to be mentally prepared to solve customer issues. That's the hardest part of the job. They have annual dinner and training too. Its fun
Colleagues and managers are very approachable as the company practices an open office environment. Lots of fun ongoing activities throughout the year for festivities or events. Most days you would have to stay back for extra work and stay up late on deployment nights. Office has their own gym as well as cafe.
I spend 7 years with this company due to the best environment to work & social in balance. I have enjoyed my time. helpful colleagues, leads and convenient free parking.
Pros
helpful colleagues, leads and all surrounding
Cons
flexibility for prayers, flexibility to swap shift
Th staffs benefits is not up to expectation. Staff hard work and dedication is not been appreciated. There is no permanent job for IT or network related field.
I'd learned new culture, in here no fix place or table for you to sit which is first come, first serve and how to communicate better way with other so you can do your best at your job and focus more to teamwork rather than individually. In here I felt just like library environment. Management here good and facilitating. The security guard always smile and greeting everyone. The facilities also amazing cause here we got free gym, music room, game room and many more. Among all those things I like the culture in here, there's no seniority, as long as you are committed and good at your work, you'll be treated equally. The hardest part of the job is dependency of works, in order to complete the task, I need to wait for others result to proceed with my job. The most important things is good cooperation and excellent communication. The most enjoyable part of the job is everything is flexible from work attire, sitting placement to office hours.
Parking Spots are hard to find during peak hours as the parking Digi itself provided will be full and parking space are allocated for hybrid cars and separated according to segments too. So if no parking space then you could be late 15 - 20 mins.

Workplace culture is good. Everyone is friendly. Its very competitive to find another spot at different departments. Trainers and Managers are very friendly and will assist.
Answer inbound calls. Assisting customers with bills, network, and general enquiries for prepaid and postpaid plan. Then was upgrade to second level team. Handling all network and bill problems. Doing outbound calls to assist the customers.
The pace is fast but you still can have work life balance here. Love the workplace culture a lot. The employee benefits are good too. You must follow the process for the all change or task that need to be done.
A fun, open culture and friendly,
Flexible working hours. Career growth and opportunity to work in cross functional platform or department. Got ATM machine, and food court. The only issue is parking space.
Pros
ATM machine, food court
Cons
Parking space
1st level Engineer major job
most enjoyable and friendly colleague

working 12 Hours and Shift

based on contract

good for gain experience

good for got new networking knowledge
learn alot from this company. Senior are very supportive. Companies that offer alot of benefits for their staff and working environment very fun. You will experience alot of things in this company
Handle customer service at counter. Perform sales within store area. Indoor job based. Learn to handling customer's inquiries and request with smile in your face.
Pros
Comfort and friendly work area
Cons
Lunch/dinner time based on low operation time.
Non-cubical workstation which is good, you dont feel your workplace is boring. And the best part is i managed to learn how to solve customer dispute effectively. My team leader and trainer were superbly supportive and great example of leaders.
Im glad to be said that i had work with the most relevant tell
Tecommunication company. I would appriciate if i was given a chanse to join back Digizen team..
Its been a pleasure and enjoyable moment working with Digi Telecommunications as I definitely had the opportunity in strengthen my communication skills and explore my capabilities. Its a great company that provide a good pay and definitely so much benefits as an employee.
working in digi is more challenging and fun. the working environment is good and different compare to other working industry. the growth of learning outcome is never ending and this is right place to explore your finding to gaining experience in your career growth.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DiGi Telecommunications. Our community is ready to answer.