DiGi Telecommunications

DiGi Telecommunications Employee Reviews

Malaysia115 reviews

Good environment ang nice colleague

Digi is my 1st job of doing sales, i learn and grow alot working with digi. They got good management ang teamleader. Really hope i can have the chance to work with digi again.

Pros

free parking

Cons

shart break

always have team building

overall it is a very good company, i like to work here as company has a good paid and we got work life balance. environment, bosses, colleagues are very nice. basically there is no cons over here

Pros

good environment, free parking

Cons

low basic salary

Work with ignorance and racist people

Lol. Nothing good here. Lot of things to do. But salary are too low. No healtht lifestyle because keep change the schedule. Your team lead and other upper level are useless and using you as they please. When you are low level then thats it.

Pros

Kpi is bu!!$#1+. You never get kpi and this company is straight

Cons

Short break. No work balance. Too many negative vibe but if you are desperate and freshie. Goodluck

Working on shift

For me working at digi is okay and in term of salary they give you a lot of allowance and staff benefit. Disadvantage working at digi is shift rotation every day and sometimes until 1:30 am so for someone who able to work with daily rotation shift then it’s okay. They also had a lot of systems for u to access and people who working at digi are friendly and helpful, u just need to find the right person.

Pros

Allowance and staff benefit

Cons

Shift rotation everyday

- macro manage agents which makes us uncomfortable to grow healthily - leave easily to be revoked although has applied a month before. - stressful sleep schedule since the roster will change on daily basis even though there’s time gap of 12 hrs to sleep but do you think it makes sense to have post-work life? - people are pressuring u to work hard and earn more even u’re newbies.

Pros

free flow

Cons

management

Fun workplace

The workers is all good and kind. Im never work in tellecomunication, They teach me all about the work until i can handle it. The manager also kind. Great place to work

It was fun working

It is fun to serve end to end customers. I learn lot of thing at digi. Most important thing is, u should have a very strong mental due to we serve end to end customers might be facing a problem with thier experience on the network & issues. Always turn a complaint to a compliment mindset.

Pros

Teamwork basis

Cons

No cons

Enviroment are superb

Great culture...best working place ever. Free parking..easy to get promote. Best salary...good for future plan...got free 30gb internet to use. Buy phone cheap

Pros

Got nice n clean cafe

Cons

Smoking break allowed

Dynamic & Challenging

It's a fast paced, dynamic and challenging industry since there are only the few top telco players - fighting for subscriber base. Management can be frustrating at times especially mid-management level. To advance in your career here you need to blend in with the right bosses or else expect to have a stagnant career. There are lots of seasoned staff who are not quite open to new ideas at times and can be stubborn. Work life balance - not so much. Expect to work on weekends especially if you are in sales department. Good staff benefits though. Salary growth is far too slow compared to other telco companies.

Pros

Staff benefit. Casual work dress code. Open office.

Cons

Low salary. Slow career advancement. Office politics

Nice environment but poor management and culture

Unfair paid salary and poor management specifically customer service department. Agents voice out and raise many issues but no actions have been taken. Your incentive payout includes customer’s opinion on digi’s network and product besides from agent’s service towards the customers which makes it unfair. Floot agents do not have the power over digi’s network and product, and these shud not be included it the survey that is given to the customers.

Steessful

No life . They consider work is life. Die die u in sick, must work. Don't work with full of love. They will stop love you when they don't need.

Slow paced

to work in digi is quite relax and not so stressful. Digi is telecommunication company . PMO team is quite big and project running in waterfall and agile.

fun workplace with friendly environment

I like to work in Digi as it is fun and friendly environment. Everyday is a learning day for me . I became a good listener, listen to customer's complaint and give them the best solutions, I gain high level of satisfaction each time i solve customer's complaint.

Very good management

The workplace is very convenient to work, very friendly environment. The security and management at the company is very good. Salary is sensible and bonuses are good Enjoyable part of the job is the experience you are getting from the communication world

Good working platform for gain experience as a fresh graduate

5 days a week work with rotational shift and teamwork is important in the company as its telco based. Communication among the employee is the key for the company to achieve the organizational goals.

Productive and have a gym here

This working hours is flexible they don't have any thumb print/punch card and so on. The senior here will guide you until you know. We need ask always reach them about the topics that we not understand.

Challenging work

Workplace environment is good. Have to be mentally prepared to solve customer issues. That's the hardest part of the job. They have annual dinner and training too. Its fun

Productive and fun place to work with many facilities

Colleagues and managers are very approachable as the company practices an open office environment. Lots of fun ongoing activities throughout the year for festivities or events. Most days you would have to stay back for extra work and stay up late on deployment nights. Office has their own gym as well as cafe.

Collaborative team player

I spend 7 years with this company due to the best environment to work & social in balance. I have enjoyed my time. helpful colleagues, leads and convenient free parking.

Pros

helpful colleagues, leads and all surrounding

Cons

flexibility for prayers, flexibility to swap shift

The environment is good and has gym and fun stuff to do

Th staffs benefits is not up to expectation. Staff hard work and dedication is not been appreciated. There is no permanent job for IT or network related field.

Productive, challenging workplace and flexible office hours.

I'd learned new culture, in here no fix place or table for you to sit which is first come, first serve and how to communicate better way with other so you can do your best at your job and focus more to teamwork rather than individually. In here I felt just like library environment. Management here good and facilitating. The security guard always smile and greeting everyone. The facilities also amazing cause here we got free gym, music room, game room and many more. Among all those things I like the culture in here, there's no seniority, as long as you are committed and good at your work, you'll be treated equally. The hardest part of the job is dependency of works, in order to complete the task, I need to wait for others result to proceed with my job. The most important things is good cooperation and excellent communication. The most enjoyable part of the job is everything is flexible from work attire, sitting placement to office hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DiGi Telecommunications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits