Din Tai Fung

Din Tai Fung Employee Reviews

Malaysia3 reviews

desks

the restaurant was really nice and it was inside the hotel as well . and we had break time for each head the crew was nice and freindly as well we all worked as a family.

Pros

free lunh

Cons

12 hours

Challenging but fun experience

Din Tai Fung is a well known restaurant in many countries. It is one of the busiest restaurants in The Gardens Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur. During peak hours, that is lunch time and dinner time, the queue can reach up to 30 tables waiting outside the restaurant. You have no choice but to learn to work fast while being careful not to break anything in the restaurant. Also, I learn to control my emotions when I encounter customers who are more demanding. Most importantly, I learn to work as a team with my colleagues, to hit the sales target set by our manager.

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch

Cons

Lack workers, doubling the workload of an individual

Productive working environment

My work included serving the customers, cleaning the tables and addressing customers' request. Learned team working skills and communication skills. Communicated well with co-workers and a harmonious working environment is produced. Co-workers and I helped each other and kept the working pace efficient. The hardest part of the job is the business of the restaurant. Barely get time to rest but it helped me to develop skills to work under pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job is able to learn new things, expose to new environment, get to know new friends and develop new skills.

Pros

Free lunches, high salary

Cons

Long hours, high work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Din Tai Fung. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits