Domino's
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Domino's Employee Reviews

Malaysia108 reviews
Experience
Best experience you can get. How to make a pizza and experience about customer service. Dealing with people, counting stock, make friends, a lot of training
productive
in this company, i job in enjoyable and good workplace culture. then, i can get more information about to manage time to delivering pizza for customers. however, in this job can learned many to survive in many concept and to handle many attitude from customers.
Good
You can try but very challenging. Need to be fast learner. If you're good singer that will be advantage. Used training time to learn faster especially product making.
Great experience
8 years working with this company has changed me a lot to who i am now. Great working culture and teamwork among the team. New challenge awaits everyday make us always feel content.
Good best to gain experience
Good exposure for beginning. The the benefits is decreasing nowadays if compared with old days. Gain good experience at this place. Comfortable work place and good environment
Productive and fun workplace
As a part-time worker at Dominos Pizza, Bukit Jelutong branch, the environment is different from other branches. Here, there are a lot of customers and orders that need to be managed and thus more experience will be gained when working there.
Pros and cons
Its okay for part timer like student but not for full timer.
There's no benefit like bonus, promotion to go higher level, and etc.

But have a friendly and fun working environment.
Fun workplace with sociable staff.
The best experience is there have a great working culture with happy staff and management. The customer environment also good for me because all the customers very friendly.
Part time Rider
Most of the job i had been doing satisfied me enought with fair payment. I can upsale the DTY target by selling 80 personal pizza in 4 hours. I am also have a great time working here.
Delivery Pizza
Risk on road its to high,
RM2.50/Trip is not enough,

Can't DoubleRun even same road,

Make Delivery even at heavy rainy,

Not have a rest time in every shift,

Event of an accident, any damage to the motorcycle cannot be claimed by the company.
Nice Working Environment
The workplace is nice and working environment is totally outstanding where it is all about teamwork. Easily learn how to make Pizza and your knowledge also increasing in terms on ingredient, governance and relationship.
stressfull
Not recommended for anyone who cannot work under pressure. Must have your own transport and know how to manage people in the branch. Every single day u have to give report to your managmenet
Best experience
I had gain a lot my experience to this food and beverage industries. I had know how the industries goes in the business. To many things need to considered to achieve an business goals and performance
relax and their staff very support each other
my work just to collect order from customer and what i learned is how you want to communicate with you customer in proper situation and the enviroment quite relax because all of them doing their own work.
Productive but too stressful
Work is too stressful. No family life. arrives as early as 8:30 am for the store opening. The store closes at 11pm. but can't continue to go home, they need to create an account closure that can take a long time. Reporting too often makes it difficult for employees to perform other tasks such as monitoring staffing, food delivery monitoring, counter monitoring and workplace hygiene.

easy to get promoted. learn to handle stressful work, Medical card, Insurans.
A good place to expand your career
A hectic working environment especially in Operation.
A fast-paced company with rapid growth to be excellent in the industry.

Offer great learning and growth with the company. Work closely with people and day to day analysis of the report. People growth within the company and being a leader at a restaurant.

Very focus on Result and Culture

People development and training

Teamwork among the top to the bottom line

Cost control and inventory management

Sales activity daily weekly and monthly
Offer great learning and growth with company. Work closely with people and day to day analysis of report. People growth within the company and being leader at restaurant.
Work base on culture and teamwork
Very focus on Result and Culture
People development and training

Teamwork among top to bottomline

Cost control and inventory management

Sales activity daily weekly and monthly
Pleasantly Satisfactory
The management here is at the very best. Many employees apply the concept of hardword and teamwork. Each and every staff have rheir own pride. Moreover its values of sell more pizza have more fun still enchanting me ever since.
Good
Good company but for part timer, we are treated as we are not working to gain money. They can easily ask us to come and to go when ever they need to not.
Love it
I love work at dominos because i learn Many thing that work At dominos . I know mainroad that i dont know the road . Dominos make me many experience to me