Domino's

Domino's Salary & Benefits reviews

Malaysia109 reviews
Good exposure for beginning. The the benefits is decreasing nowadays if compared with old days. Gain good experience at this place. Comfortable work place and good environment
Its okay for part timer like student but not for full timer.
There's no benefit like bonus, promotion to go higher level, and etc.
But have a friendly and fun working environment.
Good company but for part timer, we are treated as we are not working to gain money. They can easily ask us to come and to go when ever they need to not.
when i as a asst manager, at the time my salary its not enough compare with the work. after i got basic two thousand and ten , i have a limit. i cannot make over time, otherwise i must working more than 8 hours to cover the team work. thats not enough. thanks
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Fun workplace with good environment for you to work and learn, good career development and advancement. This job also offers good salaryand benefits based on your performance.
Good boss with various benefit. Provide meal for staff. Easy work schedule and easy to take leave in case of emergency. Good salary rate provided for short hour of working.
Good for student to gain extra dollars, but not suitable for full time work. They should be understanding on the staffs where most of the junior services staff were not allowed to get raya holiday.
I learned many skills from the senior and manager which is my teamwork. the management also good and
satisfied. The most of things is the manager is friendly which is always communicate with employee and always give it the best for their employee
Pros
free luch
Cons
short breaks
- the best environment with colleagues.
- no pressure at all.

- the most enjoyable workplace

- got new skills to make pizza

- got kind bosses manager
Pros
not work under pressure
Cons
busy store and not enough staff and small salary
Learn to make pizza and serve customer. Know how to handle work and money. Plus, how to manage with customer. The workplace culture is not bad depends on how the manager control it.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Salary
They have a good environment working. I like to working here because they are not strite and so friendly employes. And we can eat more pizza if we want for free.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short breaks
Not bad for starter but still can't become the best work place,to many childish request from the company,no life,work like maniac,even for workaholic.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No break
This place teach me how to cooperate with people because we work as a team to well managed our restaurant. It also makes me become more discipline to work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short time break
Fast moving industry, the work is never done. However, I love the job and the abundance of work, but the pressure from other departments make the job overwhelming most of the time. There is no definition of taking leave, on medical leave of any sorts. You need to be on hand and foot all the time, and you definitely need to be there, a phone call away.
The saddest part is, I love this job and the company, but not the people, as they think so highly of themselves and try to make other people look bad.
Pros
Coupons, free pizza
Cons
Very low annual leave, benefits
Spoting at the work place,be determind worker, and workhard. Like me, i just work like schedule and i take ot if had. For me work is the important. Dominos isthe best place to work
Pros
Pizza
Cons
6hours
Good place for single people to earn for living, but since it shift-type of work, for married people they have to manage their time wisely. It has profit sharing and performance bonus.
I work there for 1 year and the experience working there was abit unhappy because internet connection low and noisy working place and no bonus requirement and I work there as part time
Nice working environment with free lunch almost everyday.a t the time I joined the company has just bought the shakeys pizza and turned to domino. I am very sure if I stayed there will be lot more benefits than it was at the time I leave the job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Saturday alternate working
Teamwork with other insider,easy to understand of workplace environment,communicate with customer can improve language especially English,good handling staff
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
Good for starting your career. The salary package is average. This is place to learn and gather skills related with customer service. You have chance to transfer to other department. It will give many skills knowledge.
Office enviroment is fun and not formal.
Pros
Easy to adapt since friendly environment
Cons
Salary package and work shift
The most enjoyable part of the job is the colleagues , we have fun during the work when there is no customer around. The hardest part is when when there is no customer because our salary based on the sales that month.