Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia41 reviews

Its a stable working environment but the internal cultures among certain staff can be unpleasant at times. Other than that it is a good place to work.

Suitable for freshies: start by training for 2 weeks to learn on verbiage, taking customers phone call, taking their details and order and order confirmation. Learn to promote for new productsIncentive will be given for the sales you makeRegroup with team leaders and operations teamGood learning environmentEasy to get promoted provided you are skilled at communication and leading

I am happy to serve as cashier and pizza maker for more than 2years. Even sometime I face stress due to high volume of customer orders but the store team always ready to support me and manager was good handling the situation.

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

Low wages

fun places to work

fun place to work as team and family., support each other when store busy, serve customer with big smile and always help customer when they got problem within orders

Pros

free pizza

Cons

health care

Fun

A good company for those who wanna kick off their career in F&B Nice place to learn about F&B A good environment to learn communication & interpersonal skills

Pros

Meals

Cons

Long working hours due to high turn over of managers

Relax

Good environment and culture for anyone who want to learn on how to be customer service specialist. Its a good starting to those want to expand or grow their skill in communication.

good

good for career development. but not suitable with people who have baby because work time is not specific sometime we have to extend or cover if busy.

Great teamwork

Polish communicating skill.Good Team leader.Ability to work with a teammates.Enjoyable. career that uses my personal capability and creativity where I can enhance my skill and improve my knowledge.

No comments

Reality is Not as expected. A lot of office politics. Fear and ridiculing culture are very common among the leaders. Blaming each other and lack of respect among the employees.

Fun and productive workplace with lot of vending machine

I really enjoy during my internship period at the Dommal Food Services which being known as Domino Pizza Headquarters. Friendly and easily approach supervisor. She really supervise me accordingly and fun working with her. The workplace is quite far from public transportation hub and usually i will take Grab as my main transportation.The most enjoyable part during my working period there are it taught me a lot in business management part especially in handling private and secretive documents. Other than that, i've learned on how to negotiate with third parties in handling company documents.

Training and coaching

Training and coaching Cost and inventory control Product and Audit evaluation People development and incentive Hustle and Speed culture Staff motivation

Productive and fun work space with comfortable environment

The best place to start when you need to develop confidence and communication skill. Supportive, positive and really supportive environment. Furthermore, they are always teamwork.

comfortable working

what i learned during working -Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied. -Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. -Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules. -Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record. -Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.

Pros

free lunches and top up for rider

Cons

short breaks

Fun workplace even in the stress situation

The environment was good even the salary was not so high for part-time staff. The beginner got the chance to learn new skills. Training provided. The management is good.

Pros

the environment is good

Cons

Short breaks

awesome and fun environment

I get to talk to the customers everyday on calls and handle them in a good way. i learned to be patient in tough situations. this helped me to learn more about customers. very friendly managers and team learders.

Pros

pantry and parties

Cons

short breaks

Fun workplace but the team leader can be strict

As a part timer you can choose your working hours and day. You interact with customers a lot. Management is a bit off like if you are late, complaint from costumers or any disciplinary action they will deduct your salary. The hardest part of working there is during evening rush hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is no call to answer.

Cons

Short breaks

Okay Job

The job is okay I guess. No pressure or whatsoever. Working hours crazy but still manageable. Pay is below average. Work loads is okay. You need to multitask. Peak crazy hours (once in a blue moon) you have to answer calls and take orders from the customer like an agent. But trust me, it’s not hard but it’s tiring.

Pros

Career growth, job promotions, free pizza

Cons

So many things that I don’t know where to begin, crazy working hours, pay is not good

Friendly environment with caring staffs

The staffs will care about each other. While the manager will care about the staff even more. The manager will have a small feast every month as appreciation of hard work.

Pros

Flexible work time

Cons

Tiring work

Fun filled with good vibes working environment

Everyone there is very helpful and nice to each other. They got a sleeping room too which is great for us to rest usually if we need to do overtime...

The Best Ever

This is the best company I have ever worked where I gained my managerial experience, HR's, account, everything comes from here. I wish to turn back to this company soon.

Pros

Cant describe, too good.

Cons

N/A at all

A great place to gain experience

A great place to be trained as a professional managers with various in house and external training provided. A very systematic processes implemented staffs trained to apply all knowledge trained on their daily task

Pros

good medical benefit

Cons

long hours working

creative innovative and smart leader.

I'm Nor shakira ani anwar. I used to work as a restaurant manager. every day I work as a manager like monitoring my employees, making sure my food product is in a clean state. besides that I am also pursuing profits for my restaurant. I will also make sure my restaurant is clean and comfortable for my customers. I will also ensure that my employees work in good condition and comply with all the regulations set by the company. I can also learn to be a dedicated leader, responsible in my work and compromise with my employees. I also get to know how a manager manages the paperwork that the company determines. I can also become a manager who is fair to my employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?