Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews in Shah Alam

Shah Alam26 reviews

Fun

A good company for those who wanna kick off their career in F&B Nice place to learn about F&B A good environment to learn communication & interpersonal skills

Pros

Meals

Cons

Long working hours due to high turn over of managers

Relax

Good environment and culture for anyone who want to learn on how to be customer service specialist. Its a good starting to those want to expand or grow their skill in communication.

Great teamwork

Polish communicating skill.Good Team leader.Ability to work with a teammates.Enjoyable. career that uses my personal capability and creativity where I can enhance my skill and improve my knowledge.

No comments

Reality is Not as expected. A lot of office politics. Fear and ridiculing culture are very common among the leaders. Blaming each other and lack of respect among the employees.

Fun and productive workplace with lot of vending machine

I really enjoy during my internship period at the Dommal Food Services which being known as Domino Pizza Headquarters. Friendly and easily approach supervisor. She really supervise me accordingly and fun working with her. The workplace is quite far from public transportation hub and usually i will take Grab as my main transportation.The most enjoyable part during my working period there are it taught me a lot in business management part especially in handling private and secretive documents. Other than that, i've learned on how to negotiate with third parties in handling company documents.

Productive and fun work space with comfortable environment

The best place to start when you need to develop confidence and communication skill. Supportive, positive and really supportive environment. Furthermore, they are always teamwork.

awesome and fun environment

I get to talk to the customers everyday on calls and handle them in a good way. i learned to be patient in tough situations. this helped me to learn more about customers. very friendly managers and team learders.

Pros

pantry and parties

Cons

short breaks

Fun workplace but the team leader can be strict

As a part timer you can choose your working hours and day. You interact with customers a lot. Management is a bit off like if you are late, complaint from costumers or any disciplinary action they will deduct your salary. The hardest part of working there is during evening rush hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is no call to answer.

Cons

Short breaks

Okay Job

The job is okay I guess. No pressure or whatsoever. Working hours crazy but still manageable. Pay is below average. Work loads is okay. You need to multitask. Peak crazy hours (once in a blue moon) you have to answer calls and take orders from the customer like an agent. But trust me, it’s not hard but it’s tiring.

Pros

Career growth, job promotions, free pizza

Cons

So many things that I don’t know where to begin, crazy working hours, pay is not good

Fun filled with good vibes working environment

Everyone there is very helpful and nice to each other. They got a sleeping room too which is great for us to rest usually if we need to do overtime...

A great place to gain experience

A great place to be trained as a professional managers with various in house and external training provided. A very systematic processes implemented staffs trained to apply all knowledge trained on their daily task

Pros

good medical benefit

Cons

long hours working

creative innovative and smart leader.

I'm Nor shakira ani anwar. I used to work as a restaurant manager. every day I work as a manager like monitoring my employees, making sure my food product is in a clean state. besides that I am also pursuing profits for my restaurant. I will also make sure my restaurant is clean and comfortable for my customers. I will also ensure that my employees work in good condition and comply with all the regulations set by the company. I can also learn to be a dedicated leader, responsible in my work and compromise with my employees. I also get to know how a manager manages the paperwork that the company determines. I can also become a manager who is fair to my employees.

Fun and changing

Good Management, Growing Strength Positive Skills Talent Culture is good and positive Co workers balance Place to learn New experiences Work life balance

Love Domino

In my opinion , The company is very good . the management very understand how to make improvement and satisfied or appreciate staff . the benefit given very good base on level .

Pros

annual diner, Monthly event, and etc

productive and must smile while make every work

I work 6 days in a week, my experience in there like answering inbound call through phone ordering from customer and improve my communication skill. I also resolving inquiries from customer which have the problem issues about late, damage of pizza and key in theirs complaints in system. I like to work there because of a calm and happy atmosphere, always smile to express a cheerful voice when answering calls from customers and things I do not like to work when things are tense and coercive.

Pros

free dessert

Cons

healthcare

Comfortable and fun workplace

I get to polish my multi tasking skills such as talking, listening, and control emotion in one time. Other than that, get to improve my communication skills and developed marketing skills such as bargaining and persuading customers.

Have clear vision & mision

I love to work with Domino's. It enriches my life by giving me opportunities to grow well. It is a platform for me to built my career and develop my skills. Its like an academy for me to be ready for real life outside.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

healthcare

have a good teamwork but lack of management

a good place to find some money not have a time with family always get a pressure from upwards learned a good skill hardest part of the job is get a blame without reason

Pros

13 month salary

Cons

break

Dommal Food Services

Hired by Dommal Food Services which is being the head of Domino's Pizza Malaysia & Singapore, to handle food and beverages store opreations, stocks in headquarters and also in the branch / outlets assigned by the management / immediate supervisor.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours Work

Flexible working hour

Working hour is flexible for me as a full time student. Im part timer at this company, the working environment is condusive. Working performance is being observe weekly. Overall working here is good but I need to endure high pressure.

Pros

very little time for break

Cons

flexible working hour

fun workplace and good friend

been internship in dommal food services . learned to be patient with fussy buyer and answer phone call.good team leader . sometimes answer call from a moody person and we have to treat them nicely

Pros

got allowence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits