Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative12 reviews
Malaysia12 reviews

Its a stable working environment but the internal cultures among certain staff can be unpleasant at times. Other than that it is a good place to work.

Suitable for freshies: start by training for 2 weeks to learn on verbiage, taking customers phone call, taking their details and order and order confirmation. Learn to promote for new productsIncentive will be given for the sales you makeRegroup with team leaders and operations teamGood learning environmentEasy to get promoted provided you are skilled at communication and leading

Great teamwork

Polish communicating skill.Good Team leader.Ability to work with a teammates.Enjoyable. career that uses my personal capability and creativity where I can enhance my skill and improve my knowledge.

Productive and fun work space with comfortable environment

The best place to start when you need to develop confidence and communication skill. Supportive, positive and really supportive environment. Furthermore, they are always teamwork.

Fun workplace even in the stress situation

The environment was good even the salary was not so high for part-time staff. The beginner got the chance to learn new skills. Training provided. The management is good.

Pros

the environment is good

Cons

Short breaks

Fun workplace but the team leader can be strict

As a part timer you can choose your working hours and day. You interact with customers a lot. Management is a bit off like if you are late, complaint from costumers or any disciplinary action they will deduct your salary. The hardest part of working there is during evening rush hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is no call to answer.

Cons

Short breaks

Fun filled with good vibes working environment

Everyone there is very helpful and nice to each other. They got a sleeping room too which is great for us to rest usually if we need to do overtime...

Productive and fun evirontment

Didn't have issue all of previous company, but at the same time i need to challenge my self to be more productive and be challenge to more difficult task.

Pros

medical card

Cons

NO carier development

productive and must smile while make every work

I work 6 days in a week, my experience in there like answering inbound call through phone ordering from customer and improve my communication skill. I also resolving inquiries from customer which have the problem issues about late, damage of pizza and key in theirs complaints in system. I like to work there because of a calm and happy atmosphere, always smile to express a cheerful voice when answering calls from customers and things I do not like to work when things are tense and coercive.

Pros

free dessert

Cons

healthcare

Comfortable and fun workplace

I get to polish my multi tasking skills such as talking, listening, and control emotion in one time. Other than that, get to improve my communication skills and developed marketing skills such as bargaining and persuading customers.

Flexible working hour

Working hour is flexible for me as a full time student. Im part timer at this company, the working environment is condusive. Working performance is being observe weekly. Overall working here is good but I need to endure high pressure.

Pros

very little time for break

Cons

flexible working hour

fun workplace and good friend

been internship in dommal food services . learned to be patient with fussy buyer and answer phone call.good team leader . sometimes answer call from a moody person and we have to treat them nicely

Pros

got allowence

complaint department

handling customer such as late delivery, missing item, wrong information. learn how to handle difficult customer like fussy customer. most enjoyable part is able to handle complaint and made customer feel better. hardest part is customer refused to cooperate and just want to settle with highest management

Pros

staff meal (pizza)

Cons

only as a contract staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits