Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Culture reviews

Malaysia41 reviews

Clear

Relax

Good environment and culture for anyone who want to learn on how to be customer service specialist. Its a good starting to those want to expand or grow their skill in communication.

No comments

Reality is Not as expected. A lot of office politics. Fear and ridiculing culture are very common among the leaders. Blaming each other and lack of respect among the employees.

Training and coaching

Training and coaching Cost and inventory control Product and Audit evaluation People development and incentive Hustle and Speed culture Staff motivation

Productive and fun work space with comfortable environment

The best place to start when you need to develop confidence and communication skill. Supportive, positive and really supportive environment. Furthermore, they are always teamwork.

awesome and fun environment

I get to talk to the customers everyday on calls and handle them in a good way. i learned to be patient in tough situations. this helped me to learn more about customers. very friendly managers and team learders.

Pros

pantry and parties

Cons

short breaks

A great place to gain experience

A great place to be trained as a professional managers with various in house and external training provided. A very systematic processes implemented staffs trained to apply all knowledge trained on their daily task

Pros

good medical benefit

Cons

long hours working

happy worker, fun surrounding

i love their management team which is theyre so friendly, very proper teamwork. ive learn so many ways to correctly handle staff, shelf life of some products, how good as it can be used/eaten. but ill be more nice if they improve how they treat their ex-employee. this is just a friendly feedback :)

Fun and changing

Good Management, Growing Strength Positive Skills Talent Culture is good and positive Co workers balance Place to learn New experiences Work life balance

my work

I was graduated from different field and managed to adapted all the culture in my new surrounding. Even lots of thing affect from economic crisis, I'm still manage to perform well and give good result to my company

Pros

benefit such as incentive and medical

Cons

life balance

Job at fast food restaurant

As a part-timer, I was given around 6-8 hours of working per day. During that time, I learned how to work as a team in order to produce great services to customer such as time management, food satisfactory and also good communication with customers. The hardest part of the job is during the peak hour, which we had to speed up our services while keeping error to minimum. Somehow, working as a team is the most enjoyable part during my spell at the company and the experience will be long lasting in my memory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits