Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Malaysia41 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun

A good company for those who wanna kick off their career in F&B Nice place to learn about F&B A good environment to learn communication & interpersonal skills

Pros

Meals

Cons

Long working hours due to high turn over of managers

Relax

Good environment and culture for anyone who want to learn on how to be customer service specialist. Its a good starting to those want to expand or grow their skill in communication.

good

good for career development. but not suitable with people who have baby because work time is not specific sometime we have to extend or cover if busy.

Great teamwork

Polish communicating skill.Good Team leader.Ability to work with a teammates.Enjoyable. career that uses my personal capability and creativity where I can enhance my skill and improve my knowledge.

Productive and fun work space with comfortable environment

The best place to start when you need to develop confidence and communication skill. Supportive, positive and really supportive environment. Furthermore, they are always teamwork.

Okay Job

The job is okay I guess. No pressure or whatsoever. Working hours crazy but still manageable. Pay is below average. Work loads is okay. You need to multitask. Peak crazy hours (once in a blue moon) you have to answer calls and take orders from the customer like an agent. But trust me, it’s not hard but it’s tiring.

Pros

Career growth, job promotions, free pizza

Cons

So many things that I don’t know where to begin, crazy working hours, pay is not good

The Best Ever

This is the best company I have ever worked where I gained my managerial experience, HR's, account, everything comes from here. I wish to turn back to this company soon.

Pros

Cant describe, too good.

Cons

N/A at all

Productive and fun evirontment

Didn't have issue all of previous company, but at the same time i need to challenge my self to be more productive and be challenge to more difficult task.

Pros

medical card

Cons

NO carier development

Fun and changing

Good Management, Growing Strength Positive Skills Talent Culture is good and positive Co workers balance Place to learn New experiences Work life balance

my work

I was graduated from different field and managed to adapted all the culture in my new surrounding. Even lots of thing affect from economic crisis, I'm still manage to perform well and give good result to my company

Pros

benefit such as incentive and medical

Cons

life balance

Have clear vision & mision

I love to work with Domino's. It enriches my life by giving me opportunities to grow well. It is a platform for me to built my career and develop my skills. Its like an academy for me to be ready for real life outside.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

healthcare

Good company to work with, huge expansion in plan, great career opportuniies

Company that with a great mission, vision and ambition,living the good cultural and value. Fast growing company, target to hit 200 stores in 2016.

teamwork

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.

Togetherness

Very comfortable place to work. We have small sub departments in our office. Our every day important goal is to ensure our service level is 95%. I like the fact that anyone who comes to our place with minimum experience can learn a lot. A best place to advance in the career and as a platform for a better place in the future.

Pros

Good working relationship among collegues

Cons

No work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?